Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Slightly off topic but I've had a browse on 3 opposition fans forums since Full Time and have noticed on all 3 that theres been a few posts saying Howe has put on a bit of weight (too many mince pies, Howe put on at least 2 clem, etc) 

Never noticed personally just thought he had a few layers on :lol:

6 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Slightly off topic but I've had a browse on 3 opposition fans forums since Full Time and have noticed on all 3 that theres been a few posts saying Howe has put on a bit of weight (too many mince pies, Howe put on at least 2 clem, etc) 

Never noticed personally just thought he had a few layers on :lol:

He's well built. It's all muscle innit. 

Nowt wrong with him man, him and his Turkey teeth mate are unbelievable shit house merchants and Lascelles is perfectly happy to go above and beyond for the cause, great stuff.

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Came in here to post the comparison. Two very tactically astute shithouses.

That time out of the game he took post-Bournemouth has improved him as a manager, especially defensively. 6 clean sheets on the bounce in all comps, Arsenal, Chelsea and Leicester in that 6. The togetherness in the team and relationship with the fans is Atleti-esque too, other teams will hate it as clearly seen by the fewm tonight and earlier on in the season but we're reaping the rewards. Shame we were an Isak offside/corner away from being unbeaten in 18 games.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

That time out of the game he took post-Bournemouth has improved him as a manager, especially defensively. 6 clean sheets on the bounce in all comps, Arsenal, Chelsea and Leicester in that 6. The togetherness in the team and relationship with the fans is Atleti-esque too, other teams will hate it as clearly seen by the fewm tonight and earlier on in the season but we're reaping the rewards. Shame we were an Isak offside/corner away from being unbeaten in 18 games.

I actually think that the defeat at Anfield has helped us. We haven’t had the pressure of “will the unbeaten run continue” bullshit from the media every week. I started a new job on 27 September and we haven’t lost since I started, feels like a lifetime ago. :lol: 

Just now, Danh1 said:

I actually think that the defeat at Anfield has helped us. We haven’t had the pressure of “will the unbeaten run continue” bullshit from the media every week. I started a new job on 27 September and we haven’t lost since I started, feels like a lifetime ago. :lol: 

Barely conceded a goal, never mind lost :lol: