Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye I'd say biggest since Sporting Lisbon away like. I know we had a Semi Final v Man Utd but I didn't think we had much chance there.

Win today, 1 in 3 chance we avoid one of the Manchester teams, hope Man Utd beat Man City in the other Semi and we knock out the winner of Southampton and Wolves. Think that's the best route to success.

Aye not sure we'd beat Man City or Man Utd over 2 legs tbh. 

51 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Aye not sure we'd beat Man City or Man Utd over 2 legs tbh. 

I think we could do Man Utd over 2 legs, though funnily enough I think we might fare better against City in the final...

1 hour ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Christ we’re in trouble judging by some of the replies here.

We’ve barely begun and people are whinging.

Relax, we’ll win plenty in the next decade

It's literally just people debating. Are we not allowed to like?

5 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

It's literally just people debating. Are we not allowed to like?

It’s not really is it?

Theres a fair bit of criticism and people acting like going out of the FA Cup is really bad.

Howe rolled the squad dice and we’re out. 

If this was in a few years time then yeah, criticise. 

For now all it does is highlight we we are as a club

4 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

It’s not really is it?

Theres a fair bit of criticism and people acting like going out of the FA Cup is really bad.

Howe rolled the squad dice and we’re out. 

If this was in a few years time then yeah, criticise. 

For now all it does is highlight we we are as a club

Agree. In hindsight it was probably the wrong decision to make eight changes, but that's only because our reserves proved they aren't good enough to be at a club this size. I don't think the decision itself was wrong, it just underlined how shit our back up players are, and why some of them need to be moved on.

9 hours ago, matta said:

Biggest game since 2005? Lets fucking go! Eddie got this covered, no problem :)

Not even the biggest in the last 12 months for me.

If we'd not beaten Leeds away last year, things could've got really ugly.

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

This guy is such a great man manager, singling out Burn in his post match speech to the players is pure :aww: 

Honestly. That little clip of what goes on behind the scenes was brilliant, I want more

1 hour ago, LiquidAK said:

Honestly. That little clip of what goes on behind the scenes was brilliant, I want more

Absolutely this. Always liked seeing what managers are saying to the players but when it's Eddie it's just a different level of feels [emoji38]

Also noticed he has all the defenders sitting together and all the strikers, not sure if that's intended but makes it easier for him to talk to them as a group and not make any of them feel "left out". 

Some managers just have that authority and air about them that makes you really listen and take note of whats being said. He has an abundance of that. 

Edited by Scotty66

Their are only two teams who have conceded less goals than us this season within the Top 5 leagues in Europe, Barcelona and Juventus.

We also have the best defensive record of any team in the 7 divisions in England.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Their are only two teams who have conceded less goals than us this season within the Top 5 leagues in Europe, Barcelona and Juventus.

We also have the best defensive record of any team in the 7 divisions in England.

Love it, but sounds so wrong for a team that prefer to lose 4-3 than win 1-0 ;-)