Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, The Prophet said:

Good luck Eddie, you'll need it.

As I said earlier, us looking shite and unorganised probably won't phase him.  We look unfit, without a plan, the system is not really a system and the players look lost.  He will improve all of those things no end.  Remember this is a man who kept Bournemouth in the league for a long time with Dan Gosling as one of his regular midfielders.  

The main thing is he has 2 weeks to change things before Brentford which is a key match and our squad is far better than the position it's in,  some of our best players aren't even on the bench.

Nice to see him looking fucking livid after the match and sticking around to watch the players post game.

This poor sod and his mates have an absolutely mammoth task to change professionalism, reinstall the footballing basics and change a culture so many of our squad has been comfortable with. On evidence this season there are too many not interested enough, I hope he can get through to enough to give us a good chance here this season.

Ashley gone .

Bruce gone 

Jones gone (sort of) 

Now pull ya fucking socks up , get 17th and stay in the league please , looks a hard task in my opinion but after taking a deep breathe and throwing off the negative Ashley years it’s time to roll. 

HWTL  fuck it 

Edited by GWN

13 minutes ago, GWN said:

Ashley gone .

Bruce gone 

Jones gone (sort of) 

Now pull ya fucking socks up , get 17th and stay in the league please , looks a hard task in my opinion but after taking a deep breathe and throwing off the negative Ashley years it’s time to roll. 

HWTL  fuck it 

I think as long as we’re on 14 points by the last game of 2021, 23 points should be more than manageable in the 19 games in 2022, if we’re on less than 14 I will be very worried that we will go down 

Edited by nufcnick

Just now, The Prophet said:

The next three homd games are Brentford, Burnley and Norwich, we need a minimum of six points.

Don’t think that’s enough TBH, only 6 points would mean we needed 3 points from either Everton, Leicester or ManU 

We'll be OK. I wasn't at all impressed with either Brighton or Palace. Any team worth their salt should us the shreads in our current state. 

A lot of pundits are prattling on about how Howe's sides haven't been great defensively. We'll be OK if Howe can the team to actually threaten the opponents goal. Sitting back and inviting pressure for 90 minutes has got to stop. 

2 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Don’t think that’s enough TBH, only 6 points would mean we needed 3 points from either Everton, Leicester or ManU 

Arsenal and Everton are nothing to be afraid of. Neither are Leicester in current form. 

If we're operating like a normal football team we can pick up points, its only really the City and Liverpool games that I'd write off.

9 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

What a trip this lads had, different class these owners.

Why isn’t he dressed like the 3 amigo muppets in ‘head towels’? Fake Shiek…

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Arsenal and Everton are nothing to be afraid of. Neither are Leicester in current form. 

If we're operating like a normal football team we can pick up points, its only really the City and Liverpool games that I'd write off.

Problem is, we’re renound for not getting a new manager bounce 

Deserves his own thread at this stage!

Welcome to the madhouse ☺️

His to do list:

Help Lascelles remember he’s a footballer and that he’s also supposed to be club captain.

Bin Longstaff and Shelvey forever.

Make the squad fitter.

Try and improve individual players who can do better. Almiron, Joelinton, Willock, Lewis etc.

Change the style of play and mentality of the whole club. Easy.