Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Aye, being manager of a national team, it would be a step down to go and work in the academy or with the female squad again.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't an ambition of his but he also has it good (not likely pay wise lol) and even if Canada doesn't qualify for Qatar he is probably safe to 2026 WC. I still think he is more of a convincing salesman than mastermind but it's working and long may it do so!

He would rub fans up the wrong way here the minute results were against him imo too. In terms of a narrative it would be one hell of a story if he ended up here and winning something with us. Absolute fairytale stuff.

Ok, do Cookidge has six minutes, personally I think it will be later on in the game, we’ll see a graphics card come up in the screen telling us we be had 28% possession after 72 minutes, and then that’s when the camera will cut to Eddie and his assistant and that’s when they’ll drop the line.

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Ok, do Cookidge has six minutes, personally I think it will be later on in the game, we’ll see a graphics card come up in the screen telling us we be had 28% possession after 72 minutes, and then that’s when the camera will cut to Eddie and his assistant and that’s when they’ll drop the line.

They cokeheads?

10 minutes ago, toontownman said:

I'd be shocked if it wasn't an ambition of his but he also has it good (not likely pay wise lol) and even if Canada doesn't qualify for Qatar he is probably safe to 2026 WC. I still think he is more of a convincing salesman than mastermind but it's working and long may it do so!

He would rub fans up the wrong way here the minute results were against him imo too. In terms of a narrative it would be one hell of a story if he ended up here and winning something with us. Absolute fairytale stuff.

I think his career path and the way he has worked to get where he is means he deserves a chance somewhere, even if it’s a Championship team or something.

7 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I think his career path and the way he has worked to get where he is means he deserves a chance somewhere, even if it’s a Championship team or something.

Herdman used to run the play bus when I was about 5, then he was my first football coach, then we all went and did futsal with him for years before he left to go to Sunderland. If he ended up a premier league manager I would never shut up about it. 

He once got in a lot of trouble for shouting bomb on a plane :lol:

Edited by Billy Pilgrim

1 minute ago, Bimpy474 said:

Saw it in the Gazette, hopefully wrong but i wouldn't be surprised.

Was announced like ten minutes before your post, people are in the game thread losing their minds about it :lol:

Oh god it looks true.

How in fucks name do professional coaches see Shelvey and not see a lazy arsehole who flatters to deceive. And what the fuck has Clark done to be ahead of Schar or Fernandez.

Absolutely mental.

Just now, 54 said:

Dubs > Darlow
Schar > Krafth
Fernandez > Clark
Lewis > Ritchie
Willock > Shelvey 

Half that team needs changing, arguably Manq for Murphy too, but I personally dont mind Murphy as a wing back.

It really is that simple.