Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Heard tonight that Howe was asked what was the minimum he would need (by Charnley) to keep us up, the backroom staff was chosen, Staverley  then asked if Howe was happy, he said he would be if he had everything he asked for.

Charnley gone.

Extra staff hired with more to come 

53 minutes ago, Ben said:

Heard tonight that Howe was asked what was the minimum he would need (by Charnley) to keep us up, the backroom staff was chosen, Staverley  then asked if Howe was happy, he said he would be if he had everything he asked for.

Charnley gone.

What?

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Charnley gone.

Making shit up I see

Guest neesy111
1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

I don’t even know what the rules are now. Can he not test PCR negative and then be back in 2 days?

No.

Suppose it depends when he did the test, I assume likely Thursday or Friday.

If Friday, his first day out of isolation will be the 30th.

The bigger worry is whether any of the other coaches or players pick it up too. Last thing we need is anyone else isolating ahead of the Norwich match.

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Or from when symptoms started. So might be possible to fudge it by a day or two. 

[emoji38] Think the 10 days do start from first symptoms so yes, skim a few off back for the Arsenal game  👍🏻 

Edited by PauloGeordio