Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

The response to the question "Do you look forward in the future where you are playing Man City as equals?"

"For me we are equals now, its only the results and the performances that dictate otherwise, we go head to head with everybody that we play, we respect our opposition but we don't fear them, thats regardless of who we play, thats the mentality we are going to need, not just now but for the long term, and then through the performances and the results, we look to come back and improve."

:love:

10 minutes ago, 54 said:

The response to the question "Do you look forward in the future where you are playing Man City as equals?"

"For me we are equals now, its only the results and the performances that dictate otherwise, we go head to head with everybody that we play, we respect our opposition but we don't fear them, thats regardless of who we play, thats the mentality we are going to need, not just now but for the long term, and then through the performances and the results, we look to come back and improve."

:love:

Imagine what Bruce would have said to that. 

6 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Cut from the same cloth as KK, Rafa, and Bobby. Optimistic without being unrealistic. He's utterly perfect for us. 

You always know the manager is a good fit whenever you’re in a bar and people ‘shush’ everyone to hear him talk on telly.  Howe, just like KK, Rafa and BR, is one of those managers

Listening to his press conference. He’s so likeable, professional and balanced. A real credit to himself and the club. Can’t think of anyone else I would prefer as our current manager. Let’s hope we/‘the powers that be’ give him the same platform to fulfil his dreams that he hopes we’ll give Bruno. 

I respect him so much, like, gonna have to get the crayons out again soon. Had a dream the other night that I pissed him off and he very calmly explained why he was so disappointed in me. I was absolutely gutted. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

I respect him so much, like, gonna have to get the crayons out again soon. Had a dream the other night that I pissed him off and he very calmly explained why he was so disappointed in me. I was absolutely gutted. 

So you should be.

Don't do it again!

37 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

So you should be for pissing of the prince!

It's been said to death, but how nice is it to have a manager that actually seems a decent person, that treats the club and the fans with the utmost respect, and is trying his hardest to get the best out of every facet he can control, long term it may not work, but It's honestly all I've ever wanted in a club/ manager.

Compare him to the supposed Geordie in Bruce and the difference is night and day.

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

You can't help but not respect him. I mean even in one of the first answers he says exactly the right thing. They asked about widening the transfer search and he says something like "well it's a small pool of players. but not through us not widening the search, it's because there's not a huge amount of players that will make our group better, and that's a compliment to players we have" - it doesn't get better than that.

Another outstanding pre-match presser. There's always a little gold piece amongst like 90% of sensible, measured batting off of questions. Loved what he saof about the squad but particularly Miggy and Bruno 

1 hour ago, Heron said:

Another outstanding pre-match presser. There's always a little gold piece amongst like 90% of sensible, measured batting off of questions. Loved what he saof about the squad but particularly Miggy and Bruno 

I love him for loving Miggy.

6 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

I love him for loving Miggy.

He said a lot more than the football, may as well have said "Miggy isn't a cunt" and we all know Grealish is. I was chatting about this with wor lass yesterday. Pep won't like it, he'll have had words I reckon and actually Grealish might be fhe better footballer but Miggy has far better values and application. Hope we fucking flatten Grealish me.

5 minutes ago, Heron said:

He said a lot more than the football, may as well have said "Miggy isn't a cunt" and we all know Grealish is. I was chatting about this with wor lass yesterday. Pep won't like it, he'll have had words I reckon and actually Grealish might be fhe better footballer but Miggy has far better values and application. Hope we fucking flatten Grealish me.

Hope Big Joe lays down a marker (the kind of tackle where you know you're going to get the ball but flatten the other guy) within the first 5minutes to let him know he's in for a rough 90mins and hyping up the crowd even more. 

11 minutes ago, CPL said:

Hope Big Joe lays down a marker (the kind of tackle where you know you're going to get the ball but flatten the other guy) within the first 5minutes to let him know he's in for a rough 90mins and hyping up the crowd even more. 

Absolutely. Whether people think Grealish is right, Miggy is shite, he's a grown lad, whatever. It's something trivial that can be a catalyst for something much bigger. It shluld absolutely be used.