Newcastle United 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur - 17/10/21

Disco

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Absolutely no idea why the defibrillator had to come from the bench.  Should've been one ready in the stand.

Ashley probably sold them all.

Edited by Bizza

4 minutes ago, buzz said:

Don't think they can just lose the five minutes tho, it's got to be officially resumed from where it was suspended hasn't it?

No I mean finish the half as normal but the usual 15 minute break between halves is surely unnecessary? 

Just now, Decky said:

No I mean finish the half as normal but the usual 15 minute break between halves is surely unnecessary? 

They'll probably come back out and finish the first half then have a quick break and switch ends.

Guest neesy111

I seriously don't know why it took for the spurs players to get involved for to get a defrib over.  That's really worrying from a safety perspective.

Just now, neesy111 said:

I seriously don't know why it took for the spurs players to get involved for to get a defrib over.  That's really worrying from a safety perspective.

Are there no regulations on having sufficient numbers of defribs in public spaces?

1 minute ago, christ said:

I’ve never known a game get stopped for a medical emergency in the crowd before. 

Someone had a heart attack at the opening Coventry game this season. No stoppage and the fella died bless him.