Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Approximate net spend so far this summer of the last two seasons promoted clubs;

Wolves = £39m

Huddersfield = £33m

Brighton = £30m

Cardiff = £28m

Fulham = £27m

NUFC = £-6m

And this is the 5th consecutive transfer window we've either turned a profit or spent fuck-all.  What you've posted there is bad enough but it's the cumulative effect of no investment in the squad for fucking ages that is really scandalous.

Wonder if there's a gagging clause in Rafa's contract ? I'd love him just to come clean on what's going on.

He won't need to say anything too slanderous, he's quite good at sarcastic digs at the owners when he feels the time is right. Probably just waiting for the window to close and then he'll start taking a few digs.

Guest reefatoon

Wonder if there's a gagging clause in Rafa's contract ? I'd love him just to come clean on what's going on.

I think this is something all our managers have had put in by Ashley's cronies, as nobody comes out and mentions how much of a shit show this club is to work for.

I think its more likely that Rafa is just a professional and isn't in the business of openly slagging off the owner. He conducts a subtle type of warfare and that's fine by me. We are getting the message.

Every other interview he drops the read-between-the-lines "I read your paper; your readers, the fans, are smart. They understand the situation." line(s) which is probably as far as he'll push it. Not hard to decode sympathizing with a dismayed and angry fanbase in that context.

Approximate net spend so far this summer of the last two seasons promoted clubs;

Wolves = £39m

Huddersfield = £33m

Brighton = £30m

Cardiff = £28m

Fulham = £27m

NUFC = £-6m

39m behind Huddersfield man how is that even possible it's verging on criminal

Net spend 17-18

Huddersfield = £46m

NUFC = £28m

People forgetting the golden rules of transfer windows all of a sudden? If it comes from Turkey or Portugal it's *probably* not true.

What is this Gimmick infringement?

What the fuck's this now? I invented that rule.