Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Why do we always leave it to the last couple of days?

Window opened weeks ago, and you can organise deals ahead of time to go through 1st of the month.

Plenty of games played through January now we could have had signings involved in

Saves 4 weeks wages.

Guest neesy111

The Arse apparently want AMN to go to Southampton. Strange they don’t want him to play for Steve.

This was what I was thinking, surely Arsenal wouldn't want him to be loaned unless it helped with his development.

Why do we always leave it to the last couple of days?

Window opened weeks ago, and you can organise deals ahead of time to go through 1st of the month.

Plenty of games played through January now we could have had signings involved in

Saves 4 weeks wages.

and that's not even a joke.

Bruce won't sign Willems because he hasn't played this season. But he would like to sign Choudhury who has started one game and two as a sub.

Where is the logic in that?

I’m loathed to defend Bruce but willems had a really bad injury and choudhury didn’t. For once it’s maybe wise not to gamble a squad place on a guy that i don’t think has played a single minute since a really bad injury.

Transfer talk in the Times today mentioning that we want Choudhury to add a bit of energy and mobility to central midfield. Obviously we now won't be able to get him here, and it's not even like he's particularly good - his main asset is that he's not lazy and slow across the pitch like the plethora of useless centre mids we've collected. But why is this something that the fans can see but the useless manager can only figure out after reading these forums?