Transfer rumours

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Trippier, Ake, Botman 

kamara

2 attackers?

I said in the realistic targets thread Lingard and Dembele for the 2 attackers as they've been linked and may well be tempted. However I can see Lingard holding out to go for free in the summer and/or going back to West Ham. Dembele has only been linked once mind so don't know how reputable that is. I agree with your 4 names completely and would be unreal signings, just got no real clue who we can go for for a striker and a winger/attacking midfielder who's realistic.

17 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I said in the realistic targets thread Lingard and Dembele for the 2 attackers as they've been linked and may well be tempted. However I can see Lingard holding out to go for free in the summer and/or going back to West Ham. Dembele has only been linked once mind so don't know how reputable that is. I agree with your 4 names completely and would be unreal signings, just got no real clue who we can go for for a striker and a winger/attacking midfielder who's realistic.

seems like the Lingard ship has sailed. 

Would love another long term box to box midfielder or attacking center mid. 

What is Lingard's motivation to stay? He's not getting minutes, increasingly not even in the squad for Man United in the league. I nderstand that CL football is a draw, but he's not going to start for a CL side. And in any case, he just comes on as a sub to run down the clock. 

If he really wanted to be at West Ham, why didn't he join in the summer? Seems like West Ham would be his best option, but he's still cagey. I'd certainly have him, but I'd think WH is best for him.  Why wait until the summer? Is he expecting a far greater payday?

6 hours ago, prefabtoon said:

PIF Moving on to inter next for 1 billion if thats true we will just be a feeder club.

Heh, yeah not happening.  Inter are a great club, but the league their in limits them long term, they've already got a club that can potentially be the biggest in the world. They may get some other smaller clubs, but they won't be wasting their money on inter (again Inter are a massive club, but they have little room to grow, cost 3x what they paid for us and can never be as big as we could be with the right investment).

Edited by Teasy

3 minutes ago, Teasy said:

Heh, yeah not happening.  Inter are a great club, but the league their in limits them, they've already got a club that can potentially be the biggest in the world.  They may get some other smaller clubs, but they won't be wasting their money on Inter.

In Inter they'd get a huge club with a prestigious history and probably far fewer restrictions on investment.

Hello im french but i below newcastle since ginola and shearer 

i think about transferts for short time in order to stay in the first level 

we need a goal + 2 / 3 defenseurs + 2 milieux + 1 striker 

on the goal Leno or Henderson ( loan ) 

on defense ; James Tarkowski ( buy ) trippier ( buy ) umtiti ( loan with option )

on milieu Zakaria ( buy ) lindgard ( buy ) ramsay 

on stricker Dusan Vlahovic 

we buy some english player and try some bet 

...................................... henderson ..................................

Trippier ........... Tarkowski ................. Lascelles or Umtiti ........... Manquillo or Lewis 

......................................... Zakaria ........................ Ramsey or Willock 

Lindgard .............................................Joelinton or Ramsey ........................................Saint maximum ou frayser

............................................................ Vlahovic 

then you can try some players for 6 month with good primes like Coutinho / Isco / Digne / Cavani / Kamara

it s not so expensivebut permit to build the beginning for next year 

10 minutes ago, coleturner said:

on defense ; James Tarkowski ( buy ) trippier ( buy ) umtiti ( loan with option )

...................................... henderson ..................................

Trippier ........... Tarkowski ................. Lascelles or Umtiti ........... Manquillo or Lewis 

......................................... Zakaria ........................ Ramsey or Willock 

Lindgard .............................................Joelinton or Ramsey ........................................Saint maximum ou frayser

then you can try some players for 6 month with good primes like Coutinho / Isco / Digne / Cavani / Kamara

Welcome mon ami

Any good up and coming young French players we should look at? 

Are there any new Ginolas?

We should be going all out for Martial with Wilson injured. Give him the guarantee of being the main striker for the rest of the season. I could see him being very Loic Remy-esque for us, including fucking off after his loan finishes. Serves both our interests in we get a premium CF and he gets a shop window.

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

We should be going all out for Martial with Wilson injured. Give him the guarantee of being the main striker for the rest of the season. I could see him being very Loic Remy-esque for us, including fucking off after his loan finishes. Serves both our interests in we get a premium CF and he gets a shop window.

This club is no longer any players "shop window" !!!

1 minute ago, manorpark said:

This club is no longer any players "shop window" !!!

This transfer window it will need to be. No sane top footballer would go to a side like us slumming it at the moment. We will get some players just due to the nature of how much money we can give them but we really need some players that will have a good reason to just be fucking on it. These will be loans with options or just straight loans.

8 hours ago, prefabtoon said:

PIF Moving on to inter next for 1 billion if thats true we will just be a feeder club.

I thought they had ruled themselves completely out of inter due to their debt. 

Didn't they enquire then review the finances and opt out as they have a decent amount of debt which is something they didn't want to take on and also one of the things that made them want us so bad due to our short arm deep pocketed fat cunt of a previous owner

1 hour ago, Teasy said:

Heh, yeah not happening.  Inter are a great club, but the league their in limits them long term, they've already got a club that can potentially be the biggest in the world. They may get some other smaller clubs, but they won't be wasting their money on inter (again Inter are a massive club, but they have little room to grow, cost 3x what they paid for us and can never be as big as we could be with the right investment).

How could UEFA ever allow it? Can’t own 2 clubs that could potentially play each other??

1 hour ago, coleturner said:

Bienvenue!

Agent Rafa at it again :coolsmiley: Digne would be class, man.

The striker conundrum is a hard one. On the surface, Martial on loan seems like a great option as he's definitely got some quality about him. Just feels to me like a downward, short-term move with someone who seemingly has questionable motivation at one of the world's biggest clubs.