Transfer rumours

Yorkie

5 hours ago, reefatoon said:

No chance that huffy childish cunt Bruce would go for Rondon. He was a mighty Rafa signing afterall.

He'd be a perfect signing.

But he'll go to Everton, I reckon.

7 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

we're not gonna sign another LB with Dummett, Ritchie & Lewis on the books like.  Manq at a push as well.

I'd sell all three to bring him back.

They're all shite. But you're right it probably wont happen 

22 minutes ago, sempuki said:

Pretty obvious Willock doesn't want to come back. Don't blame him.

I think so too. It won't ever get better for him here than it did last season, and even if the future isn't with Arsenal you'd think he would be aiming higher than us now. 

I think Willock would rather come here than stay at Arsenal but he's sitting tight to see if any better offers come in, which would be virtually anyone else in the PL or a decent European league.

If we get him at all it'll be with 2-3 days of the window left when nobody else has offered to cough up for him.

12 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I think Willock would rather come here than stay at Arsenal but he's sitting tight to see if any better offers come in, which would be virtually anyone else in the PL or a decent European league.

If we get him at all it'll be with 2-3 days of the window left when nobody else has offered to cough up for him.

Hard to say he would when he’s taking his time making his mind up.

The guy is from London, and has been with the Arsenal team since he was young and is presumably an Arsenal fan. It would be tough for him to give that up.

In saying this, his dad is apparently a fan of ours, and I wonder if he does decide to leave Arsenal then that connection as well as the connection he made with the fans maybe enough?

It's something when a 21 year old Arsenal reject won't come here for first team football. Time was when stars from all over the world wanted to sign for Newcastle, now we need to hire a manager who'll go begging to get these lads who can't get into other sides first team. You'd think there wasn't any other midfielders in the whole world the way we are set up. Willock should be snapping our hands off for the opportunity. As it is, I can't even blame him for not wanting to join this shit show. 

18 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Hard to say he would when he’s taking his time making his mind up.

The guy is from London, and has been with the Arsenal team since he was young and is presumably an Arsenal fan. It would be tough for him to give that up.

In saying this, his dad is apparently a fan of ours, and I wonder if he does decide to leave Arsenal then that connection as well as the connection he made with the fans maybe enough?

That's Saka not Willock, never heard of Wilock's dad having any interest in us

Also couldn't hurt his (Willock's) longshot chances for a call up playing under Jones every week. Maybe Graeme has a word with Southgate about it. I am absolutely scraping the bottom of the barrel here :lol: