Transfer rumours

Yorkie

58 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: Mike isnt that discerning. Massive jugs and plants, remember. Busty lasses bending over watering fikas and shit. 

Cant get a chubby unless a girl has a watering can in her hands is what I heard.....

4 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Swedish.

Ah ok, i saw it on twitter saying he was on a plain from denmark and assumed. Dog the bountyhunter was traveling with him aswell [emoji38]

Cant seem to find it again now i hate twitter

53 minutes ago, Ben said:

I take it nobody wants ASM, Wilson or Ritchie? 

For the money you'd have to pay for them - fees and wages - they've all got fitness issues and won't last a full season.

5 minutes ago, STM said:

Now we aren't loaning Willock, we will be 100% looking for loan deals.

CB & FW of some type and I'd say it was about as good a window as anyone could have realistically expected under Ashley.

It'll be fucking Jones won't it.

We should be sending Shortstaff out on loan. Begrudgingly happy for Oldstaff to go to Everton too. Bruce wrecked him and if he is to achieve any potential he needs out. Basically a wasted squad place with us. 

Would mean we need another 2 CMs in addition to Willock though.

this might be one of the loans?  http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-chief-expected-meet-newcastle-discuss-players-transfer-will-want-minimum-e10m/

The other for a defender. 

Can't see us spending more money on Kamara or Cajuste. Would be a canny window by our standards if we did, albeit still a striker short.

Would be shocked if we manage to get more than one more in past Willock.