Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Just now, ManDoon said:

Miles better than Colback. 

Sorry, that was below the belt :lol: BUT, he doesn't have any specific qualities that leads me to believe he will add anything that we do not already have in the squad.

56 minutes ago, KaKa said:

What would Davies add that Longstaff didn't before he was corrupted by Bruce?

Davies under Bruce would just end up looking like one of the Longstaffs or Hendrick.

There's something both terrifying and amusing about having a midfield sourced entirely from what amount to bargain bin FM regens :lol:

Just looked at the bbc sport football gossip section , we used to be so mentioned .this was our mention 

Newcastle have expressed an interest in signing England Under-21 midfielder Oliver Skipp, 20, on loan from Tottenham. (Mail)

we are such a nothing outfit 

4 minutes ago, GWN said:

Just looked at the bbc sport football gossip section , we used to be so mentioned .this was our mention 

Newcastle have expressed an interest in signing England Under-21 midfielder Oliver Skipp, 20, on loan from Tottenham. (Mail)

we are such a nothing outfit 

Talking of Skipp does anyone know much about him? 

I was reading an article about him being linked to us and loads of Spurs fans weren't happy about it. 

13 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I get what your saying, was just commenting more that I actually think he’s decent, and better than what we have. Bruce is the obvious caveat 

Yeah, I hear you. Davies definitely has something about him, but unfortunately we just don't have the manager to make it worthwhile. He's already mismanaging several of the younger players we currently have.

We need to bring in players that are physically gifted and can thrive based off of those attributes. It's why Wilson, ASM and Willock do so well for us.

Guest reefatoon
14 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Tom Davies is just painfully average and would offer absolutely nothing to an already anonymous midfield.

He’s just the same as every other shit average midfielder we bring in. Scouts must look for anonymity as the top skill to look for. 

Guest HTT II

Davies is a neat and tidy busy player, but runs down blind alleys, doesn’t release the ball early enough and ends up running around getting frustrated and ending up lost and confused, he’d fit in right here in that sense then, snap him up.

Edited by HTT II

8 hours ago, toontownman said:

We agreed wages with Messi. Big 6 blocked the move. 

Genuinely think this would happen in the ridiculously hypothetical scenario he ended up close to a move here.

Edited by Sima