Transfer rumours

Yorkie

1 hour ago, TRon said:

It's something when a 21 year old Arsenal reject won't come here for first team football. Time was when stars from all over the world wanted to sign for Newcastle, now we need to hire a manager who'll go begging to get these lads who can't get into other sides first team. You'd think there wasn't any other midfielders in the whole world the way we are set up. Willock should be snapping our hands off for the opportunity. As it is, I can't even blame him for not wanting to join this shit show. 

We have been shit for years .move on mate 

Guest reefatoon

Every time I see his name I think of Cathy Carter Smith off the league of gentlemen. The double barrelled ponse that he is.

11 hours ago, GWN said:

I don't want Willock, stay away lad, I want no signings,  I want to see Bruce squirm, I want the PL world to see him for what he is, a fat fuck .

No signings gives Bruce an excuse. I’d sooner 2-3 decent players that he likes and wants, and then it goes to shit so he has no excuse.

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

No signings gives Bruce an excuse. I’d sooner 2-3 decent players that he likes and wants, and then it goes to shit so he has no excuse.

Nah, I want no mercy , no signings is reflection on him and everything else wrong with the club .

4 hours ago, cubaricho said:

I just want to see Newcastle do well regardless of who the manager is and who we sign. Winning is way more fun. What do I know though?

don’t have the time or energy anymore to actively root against things and/or get too wound up about the PL ruining the takeover. Maybe I’ll admit, MA’s running of the club and the PL denying our chance of a resurgence has truly defeated me and taken the passion of supporting this club right out of me. 

I’m literally just going to watch us when I can and try and enjoy it if possible. 

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Probably just standard media day duties, but I don't think he's coming back anyway

Our sweet prince will be back next January to save us once again…

32 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Probably just standard media day duties, but I don't think he's coming back anyway

Yeah though it does indicate nothing is agreed. I remember Sissoko with a face like an arse having to take photos also. 

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Think it’s more he’s put the picture on his Instagram rather than the picture itself 

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

Think it’s more he’s put the picture on his Instagram rather than the picture itself 

He likely won’t have control to his account or shares control with Arsenal, similar to how Almirón does with us.

It will almost certainly be the Arsenal media team who posted it.

On 30/01/2018 at 12:48, Interpolic said:

Mangala is a bizarre rumour.  At least 3 positions we desperately need to strengthen ahead of centre half.

We never, ever buy players in areas where we need strengthening. We sign players when we get a ”good deal”.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

He likely won’t have control to his account or shares control with Arsenal, similar to how Almirón does with us.

It will almost certainly be the Arsenal media team who posted it.

:lol: what?!