Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Need to wait for the big, big clubs to make their moves before we look at the unwanted scraps left over in the loan market. Won't hear a peep from Bruce either, he'll do exactly as he's told to by his owners. 

Kyle-Bartley.jpg

Only a matter of time. 

Seems a lot of Arsenal fans can't stand Holding. Lots upset Saliba was loaned out. 

Could see us signing Jones on a big contract and him never playing because he is crocked. 

I'm inclined to believe this one. 

Young, French, last year of contract. Seems to be highly thought of too and so likely to have clubs keeping an eye on him to see how he develops if he joins.

Classic Mike Ashley move.

Just now, toontownman said:

All about the purples. 

Don't believe we bid money for him. More likely a season long loan offer until he was out of contract!

…with an obligation to get him on a free next summer.

No one gets in the way of Mike’s free transfers.

52 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I'm inclined to believe this one. 

Young, French, last year of contract. Seems to be highly thought of too and so likely to have clubs keeping an eye on him to see how he develops if he joins.

Classic Mike Ashley move.

When was the last time we signed a highly rated young player who other clubs were monitoring? I know Liverpool were supposedly keeping tabs on Jamal Lewis, but in hindsight you can see why they eventually decided not to follow up.

We are more inclined to pay daft money for the likes of Joelinton who no one has heard of. The really top younger players will have lots of genuine options ahead of us.