Transfer rumours

Yorkie

39 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Awful player. Bet it happens. 

Think it will too. We were linked with him a lot last summer and there was an article saying Bruce was a big admirer of his.

From what I've seen of him I don't understand what kind of midfielder he's supposed to be. Has a few nice touches and moves the ball around pretty well, but that's about it really. Would be so typical as it's not clear what role he would be filling for us.

He's 23 years old and so MA will likely allow Bruce to bring him in. Club is a mess.

Ntcham on a free and Edouard in the last year of his contract with all the big suitors looking elsewhere should have both been absolute no brainer additions for us this summer. This club right now is absolutely pitiful.

15 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Thats my line - get your own! [emoji38]

Sorry just on Twitter that’s what everyone does right? Copy everyone else’s tweet and post as their own. I now realise this is not Twitter and will not do it again. 

15 minutes ago, MickMack said:

Sorry just on Twitter that’s what everyone does right? Copy everyone else’s tweet and post as their own. I now realise this is not Twitter and will not do it again. 

[emoji38] Its all cool, no problems.  Were a canny bunch on here.

(Apart from the bullying, the namecalling, the relentless pisstaking, the dragging up of stuff from years ago, the ITK bullshit, the dodgy photoshopping, the prontonising, etc etc)

4 hours ago, St1pe said:

Awful player. Bet it happens. 

Disagree tbh. Not a top 6 player but very tidy and  quite underrated in my opinion. Lack of physicality aside, he’s technically pretty good overall. 

Would be an improvement on what we have, but that’s not really saying much.

3 hours ago, Lazarus said:

[emoji38] Its all cool, no problems.  Were a canny bunch on here.

(Apart from the bullying, the namecalling, the relentless pisstaking, the dragging up of stuff from years ago, the ITK bullshit, the dodgy photoshopping, the prontonising, etc etc)

The prontonising is the best feature.