The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

7. Ok window and a miracle win at Leeds has got us back in it. 

Bruno needs to hit thr ground running, he's the only special player we've signed however defensively we should be a lot better now.

6 - there is still room for Wood to get his shit together before Wilson comes back

Our biggest issue is holding onto a lead - I hope with the additions in defence we are now in a better position to do so.

50/50. But don’t give a fuck. Been following this shambolic ultimately disappointing but glorious institution since the 74 cup final. If we go down I don’t care. If we stay up will be happy but the main thing is is that the dry dust that was clogging my veins up after 14 fucking years of dismal and with intermittent periods of utter fucking misery has been washed out.  Get the absolute fuck in. 

Edited by Mahoneys Tache

Had to clear my cache for the poll to show.

5 for me, still a risk with the lack of goal but feel better about the new additions and the time Howe has had to work with the squad over the break. 

Weve strenghtened the defense and midfield so in theory we should be better at holding onto leads.

Brought in a striker as backup but we really needed an attacker who could score AND create.

Still a 6 for me as goal difference could be an important factor.

I picked ten, because I straight up think we’ll either go down or stay up; I am choosing not to mess around with any middle ground, or I could be changing my mind every week.  At the moment, I still think it’s more likely than not we go down, so ten it is. I obviously hope to god I am wrong.