The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

On 06/02/2022 at 15:19, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

I mean we’ve been dismal so far this season and yet if we’d held on for minutes against Norwich and Watford we’d have the same points as Everton and sit four points above the drop zone. 

we have been improving under Howe and have improved the squad. We really should be able to avoid the drop if improvements continue to be made. 

But we didn’t and we are currently in the relegation zone. 

lose to Everton they are practically safe and we are right in it. 

The margins are v. thin. We need to hit a run of good form for me to keep comfortable.  

26 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

I saw this too, and fair play of Burnley can get more points than us. The team I worry about is Watford not Burnley personally. 

FWIW, Five Thirty Eight, its algorithms, and Nate Silver have got a lot of things wrong in the last 6 or 7 years, at least in U.S politics anyway.

Don't win tonight and an extremely cold bucket of water will be dropped on a lot of people in here. There are still no goals in the team and Lascelles, Shelvey and Fraser will no doubt start along with Wood. They wouldn't stand out in the Championship.

22 minutes ago, gbandit said:

They’re hardly practically safe if they win. Their form is appalling and if DCL doesn’t get back up and running they’re going to get dragged into the relegation battle 

22 points from 21 games. New manager, players coming back to fitness.  They’ll have to be v. bad to not get the 37 points needed to survive. 

22 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

Don't win tonight and an extremely cold bucket of water will be dropped on a lot of people in here. There are still no goals in the team and Lascelles, Shelvey and Fraser will no doubt start along with Wood. They wouldn't stand out in the Championship.

Noncesense.

Their form has been atrocious, if they don’t get a bounce quickly with Lampard they’ll be getting sucked in. They play us, Leeds and Southampton in succession. If they don’t get at least two wins there then they’re going to be at risk 

Huge couple of results obviously change things massively. I'm down to a 2 or a 3 now tbh.

In all honesty we should be looking up at the table and try to reel in the 5 sides directly above us in the table, they're not out of sight and I'm also fed up of looking down at the clubs that could pass us, fuck that, let's catch the fuckers a few points ahead. Finishing something like 13th would be incredible considering the start under that horrible fat cunt.