FA Cup 3rd Round Draw: Cambridge United (H)

nufcjb

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Danh1 said:

Can see it selling out.

5k of them would mean there’s about 7k tickets left. 

I said to my mate at work that this would sell out and he said no chance. Do not under-estimate the power of the feel good factor at Newcastle.

Just now, Scoot said:

I said to my mate at work that this would sell out and he said no chance. Do not under-estimate the power of the feel good factor at Newcastle.

Definitely. We sold out against Oxford at home with the Blobesaurus “managing” us. 

7 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Can see it selling out.

5k of them would mean there’s about 7k tickets left. 

They’ve got the usual away section and the L7 corner so just the 8 Milburn  L7 blocks left which I’d imagine will go on sale tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Or the power of dirt cheap ticket prices…

Even something like this should have enough:

Darlow, Manquillo, Dummett, Krafth, Clark, Matty Longstaff, Hendrick, Anderson, Murphy, Willock, Gayle.

Manquillo is banned for Watford and hopefully Trippier will have signed so Krafth can be risked here rather than Lascelles or Schar if Fede is still out. There’s various others who could probably do with having some minutes, even Sean Longstaff has only played once or twice under Howe. 

45 minutes ago, Ashley17 said:

Even something like this should have enough:

Darlow, Manquillo, Dummett, Krafth, Clark, Matty Longstaff, Hendrick, Anderson, Murphy, Willock, Gayle.

Manquillo is banned for Watford and hopefully Trippier will have signed so Krafth can be risked here rather than Lascelles or Schar if Fede is still out. There’s various others who could probably do with having some minutes, even Sean Longstaff has only played once or twice under Howe. 

:jones:    That grim mind 

6 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

I’m hoping we get to see ASM and Joelinton as they’re my little lad’s favourite players. We’ve been working on the Joelinton song for a couple of weeks.

No chance for me , wouldn’t risk them at all, sorry.