Leicester City vs. Newcastle United - 12/12/21 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

On paper I can’t see us resisting the attacking talent they have. But the form and momentum would slightly favour us. Haven’t a clue, feels like a loss but possible to get something. 

Pretty much how I see it, despite their poor form I can’t see us being able to keep them out enough.

Think this is a massive chance for 3 points today. 

We’ve been bouncing after our first win, had a good week of preparation for this game while they had a tough loss, in horrible conditions out in Naples on Thursday.

They’ve been shipping goals, conceding lots from set pieces, their confidence is very fragile and their fucking wanky cardboard clapper fans are getting restless with Rodgers.

Lets get right into these Vulpine Cunts.  

2-0 United

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Lovely use of the word vulpine. Although strange capital letters. 6/10. 

VC = Victoria Cross

Victoria is Latin for Victory

Therefore we will have a victory. I like it. 

A win here would be massive.

With every week that goes by, it's a week where the players will get more familiar with Howe's methods and the system he wants to play. With that, I grow more confident with out chances of getting something.

Score draw here.

The way the results have gone these last 2 weekends ANYTHING is a bonus these next few games . Like it or not every teams games around us are important, as well as our own of course . 
I trust 100% in EH , a young smart thinking modern manager whom we are lucky to have , ive lost the Rafa itch , moved on and now hope we can nick a couple of points before the Jan window.

Leicester are odds on to beat us for a reason, the are BETTER than us .However we can go and get something yes, here’s hoping but it’s not a disaster yet. 

HWTFL ?

27 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Lovely use of the word vulpine. Although strange capital letters. 6/10. 

Saw ‘Vulpine Cunts’ support Sonic Youth at the Trocadero way back in the 90’s. 

They will always be capitalised to me. 

9/10

22 minutes ago, GWN said:

The way the results have gone these last 2 weekends ANYTHING is a bonus these next few games . Like it or not every teams games around us are important, as well as our own of course . 
I trust 100% in EH , a young smart thinking modern manager whom we are lucky to have , ive lost the Rafa itch , moved on and now hope we can nick a couple of points before the Jan window.

Leicester are odds on to beat us for a reason, the are BETTER than us .However we can go and get something yes, here’s hoping but it’s not a disaster yet. 

HWTFL ?

all the results went for us yesterday, so you can bet your arse we will fuck it up and get humped

Edited by nufcnick

17 hours ago, Conjo said:

The way results have gone today, is it too much asking for a win, and for Burnley and Palace to lose their games?

This season is a funny one tbh. Even the shittest sides like Watford and Brentford look well organised. Watching Man U struggle to put away Norwich yesterday just made me appreciate our point against them where we played with 10 men for 80 minutes even more.