Leicester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United (12/12/2021)

Yorkie

Frustrating as fuck. As bad as we were before the goal it's only a fucking dive that means we're behind. But we'd have inevitably conceded playing the dismal football we were playing. 

Actually picked it up after the goal. Would give you all me Christmas presents for a draw at this point. 

Just now, Jackie Broon said:

This 4-3-3 just isn't working, we're just getting overwhelmed in midfield. It suits Joelinton but no one else.

Don’t think it’s even his best position, he should be playing wide. 

I’d be tempted to try and convert Miggy into a CM until Jan. and drop Willock and Lascelles. 

Was more focusing on the F1 for the majority of that, but from what I saw we where for the most part defensively pretty solid, but not doing much going forward, until we conceded, where we woke up. That fair to say?

Frustrating half. Prick type of dive for the pen. Thought first ten mins we looked good, but after that we struggled. Finished the half a little more aggressive. Shelvey not really making any creative passes. ASM trying hard but often triple marked. Willock, sadly, useless. Almiron trying hard but end product shocking which has become the norm. Wilson doing nothing. Big Joe trying hard, not much of note. It's all very meh from us. 

Very disappointed in that. Forget the penalty, we should be causing them so many problems. We've let a nervous, injury hit team into the game when we should have punished them. Hard to see any positives right now.

I mean Willock is a pretty poor central midfielder, but the options are worse. :)

Feel we've actually been the better team in this one, the little gremlin jumping on top of our leg and getting a penalty is the difference. so far.

Just now, hakka said:

Frustrating half. Prick type of dive for the pen. Thought first ten mins we looked good, but after that we struggled. Finished the half a little more aggressive. Shelvey not really making any creative passes. ASM trying hard but often triple marked. Willock, sadly, useless. Almiron trying hard but end product shocking which has become the norm. Wilson doing nothing. Big Joe trying hard, not much of note. It's all very meh from us. 

Good summary.