Kieran Trippier 'hopefully back soon' (Howe)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Absolute stellar display by Tripps, praying the injury is nothing serious as he's the glue that's holding the team together, breathing confidence into the rest of the squad.

Any news on his injury?

I haven't seen a player look so out of place in our team because he's that good since Jonathan Woodgate. He's that good, maybe even better.

I have no idea why he's playing for us. And I fucking love him.

8 minutes ago, HTT II said:

World-class, an absolute monster performance from our RB tonight, I don’t think I’ve seen a RB for us be as involved in everything as he was tonight, great goal too. Love how he contests every decision, is constantly barking orders, encouraging his team-mates and has a bit shit housery about him too. I love it!

He actually is world class. Don't know how we've managed to sign him would have improved almost any team in the league.

This guy is something else, easily my favourite player already. He's everything I want in a player, he's passionate, he's committed, he's a leader, and he's really technically great, he is just class in everything he does. It's his intelligence that's his main asset though, hes so good at positioning his body to win the ball, as well as reading the play, to make an killer ball, and I lost count of the amount of times he managed to hit the ball of an opponent to win a throw or goal kick. Love him.