Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

6 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Should he walk straight back into the starting 11?

Yes but I think Eddie will go unchanged 

After a superb star to the season it just feels like suddenly he went from leading by example on the pitch to pointing his finger around and hogging all the set pieces, feels like he's turned into more of a coach than a player already, not sure how much use we can get of him next season in a playing capacity 

Still sharp in the final third (save for set pieces), but unfortunately a Championship level defender at this stage in his career... Tino signing now looks crucial for next season

Don't make rustiness excuses from Trippier when he did exactly the same thing during our poor spell in December.

I know its a cliche but I think his legs have gone. People slated Burn when Burn never made a chronic mistake like that. Fair is fair.

Also, like above, why is Trippier getting corners when Gordon is better.

Posted (edited)

he was knackered after 20 minutes, I have no idea what people expect. We’ve had to throw him in due to injuries. Story of our season, I guess.

Edited by Smal

Just now, Smal said:

he was knackered after 20 minutes, I have no idea what people expect.

Dont play him then.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, STM said:

Don't make rustiness excuses from Trippier when he did exactly the same thing during our poor spell in December.

I know its a cliche but I think his legs have gone. People slated Burn when Burn never made a chronic mistake like that. Fair is fair.

Also, like above, why is Trippier getting corners when Gordon is better.

When he's bad he's diabolical, Bramble esque in terms of direct errors. If there's ever any doubt about his fitness or mental state he absolutely needs to be left out

Edited by buzz

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Maintain it would have been sensible to sell him in January. We need to learn to good sellers.

Totally agree. 

Feel like he's selfishly rushed himself back to try and prove he can be fit for the Euros when he blatantly wasn't ready. He could hardly run and cost us a goal, again, as well as his party piece of taking all the corners badly.

Just now, Pilko said:

Feel like he's selfishly rushed himself back to try and prove he can be fit for the Euros when he blatantly wasn't ready. He could hardly run and cost us a goal, again, as well as his party piece of taking all the corners badly.

Also totally agree.