Sven Botman: set to miss 6–9 months with new ACL injury (Official)

The Prophet

1 minute ago, WillingtonMag said:

Did that lad who knows the doctor at the Nuffield get back to us? He said the hold up was a potential dodgy heart scan or somthing and they were sending him off for a second opinion.

Wot. 

5 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Did that lad who knows the doctor at the Nuffield get back to us? He said the hold up was a potential dodgy heart scan or somthing and they were sending him off for a second opinion.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

This "dafty" (me) hadn't even heard of Botman, or Bruno for that matter, till January. 

You and most of us, no doubt. Suspect many more will be paying attention to exciting young prospects in future. Especially when we’re in the Europa League next year! (7th qualifies apparently, HTL :indi:)

Doctors just casually break patient confidentiality and destroy a working relationship with a football club all the time. There’s definitely something to this. 

1 minute ago, Ste said:

Doctors just casually break patient confidentiality and destroy a working relationship with a football club all the time. There’s definitely something to this. 

Maybe he has a roBotman heart?

We have for a long time took fucking ages to announce a deal mind , it is kind of a bitch I’m having , I know it will be done but even in this new era why do we always take so long to do it? 

i don’t know of any other club who take its time like us mind . 

( I’m not pissing my knickers ) 

Edited by GWN