Lucas Digne

If they want Longstaff and we want Digne, surely something could be done.

Fucking poor Eddie man, won't be able to sleep at night having to take calls from Staveley over transfers.

Keith fucked it. Even the second tweet presents more questions.

Seems like he didn't listen to the information he was given and Tweeted now has to clarify. 

Reads that Everton wanted longstaff we said no. But during the same conversation let them know we want digne. 

After large scale dissection, the irony is that it's probably all toss to begin with!

So Keith has had a phone call from Newcastle to tell him to change the wording on the "offering" Longstaff.

They don't want to lose him, my arse. Of course they have to say that.

And they haven't bid for him, in the same way they hadn't bid for Trippier until two days ago.

14 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Someone's had a word in his ear and told him to reel it in. 

Not that I want to put a downer on things but I do worry if this kind of activity unsettles our players, something like this surely will?

2 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

Someone's had a word in his ear and told him to reel it in. 

Not that I want to put a downer on things but I do worry if this kind of activity unsettles our players, something like this surely will?

yeah because Longstaff has been an ever present in our team this year :D

This transfer window is manic man, we are only on day 5 and I have never, ever seen social media, journalists and wannabe ITK's fight so much over trying to get the next transfer into NUFC.    Sky Sports must be loving NUFC at the moment as normally January window is so slow!

If he doesn't want us then I don't want him. 

I don't blame him in the slightest either btw, he'll have eyes, rightly, on a bigger and better club. He's a very good player, he's probably too good for Everton being completely honest.