Diego Carlos

Nobody

5 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

He's the daft lad that tried to get the Palace bloke, HTLCO, in serious bother on Twitter for absolutely nowt. :lol:

:lol: Solhekol was banging on about Zaha leaving, wasn’t he? HLTCO took the piss saying he knows fuck all and Solhekol accused him of sending racist tweets with absolutely fuck all to back it up.

Edited by WarrenBartonCentrePartin

11 minutes ago, deejeck said:

That's the same bloke on Sky who said Chris Wood's release clause could only be triggered in the summer. 

I’ve a feeling that’s true despite what Burnley’s official Tweet said.

38 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

He's the daft lad that tried to get the Palace bloke, HTLCO, in serious bother on Twitter for absolutely nowt. :lol:

Was that when he was accused of being racist? He's a good bloke that Palace fan. That was petty as fuck and potentially quite dangerous. 

I dislike Solhekol since the super league news, he was acting enraged at first, then once a couple clubs pulled out he was sympathetic and seemingly trying to brush it under the rug. Of course this could all be producer direction but seeing his opinion change over the course of 24 hours stank. 

Watching one of these youtube fan channels and there's talk that Almiron might have been offered up as part exchange for Carlos. I'd be well up for that tbh, and could work out well for them as well. 

13 hours ago, cookidge said:

I dislike Solhekol since the super league news, he was acting enraged at first, then once a couple clubs pulled out he was sympathetic and seemingly trying to brush it under the rug. Of course this could all be producer direction but seeing his opinion change over the course of 24 hours stank. 

The way he speaks irritates me. He pauses after every word and tries to make it dramatic, it’s literally every word, not even ‘news’, just every time he speaks.

39 minutes ago, jack j said:

Seen Kounde is being linked with Chelsea again. Apparently Anders Christensen going to Dortmund. Seville may as well just get 100 million in for their 2 centre halves. They'll never catch real anyway

Lose our two CB is impossible. Sevilla fans here have power and we have changed a few transfer decisión in the past and managers'd have to hide in África if we lose competitive power. 

Every Day close to the final market Day DC is more expensive. 

Just now, Trensa said:

Lose our two CB is impossible. Sevilla fans here have power and we have changed a few transfer decisión in the past and managers'd have to hide in África if we lose competitive power. 

Is that the sound of fear in your assertion :naughty:

1 minute ago, Trensa said:

I guess you would rather keep Kounde instead of Carlos if you were only allowed to choose one of them?

May as well send Carlos our way😉

Edited by jack j

55 minutes ago, Trensa said:

Lose our two CB is impossible

Whilst I get your general point, aren't you forgetting that EVERY player in the Spanish leagues has a release clause? Sure, those clauses might be high enough to put most teams off, but they do 100% exist.

So losing 2 CBs is far from impossible. In fact, it could be impossible to keep them.

5 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Whilst I get your general point, aren't you forgetting that EVERY player in the Spanish leagues has a release clause? Sure, those clauses might be high enough to put most teams off, but they do 100% exist.

So losing 2 CBs is far from impossible. In fact, it could be impossible to keep them.

This Trensa guy himself told us Carlos has a release clause. Oops!

I'm starting to think it's the Sevilla chairman himself posting on here, just trying to bump up the price as much as possible by telling us how nothing will make them sell. 

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

This Trensa guy himself told us Carlos has a release clause. Oops!

I'm starting to think it's the Sevilla chairman himself posting on here, just trying to bump up the price as much as possible by telling us how nothing will make them sell. 

IIRC all players in Spain have release clauses as part of employment law over there. 

6 minutes ago, Jordan said:

IIRC all players in Spain have release clauses as part of employment law over there. 

So what's the point of insisting you won't sell? If we were prepared to pay the stupidly high release clause price they would have no choice. 

7 minutes ago, TRon said:

So what's the point of insisting you won't sell? If we were prepared to pay the stupidly high release clause price they would have no choice. 

The clauses are normally set for an amount that isn’t realistic to protect the clubs. They’re driving the price up with the assumptin we won’t pay the release clause. 

3 minutes ago, Jordan said:

The clauses are normally set for an amount that isn’t realistic to protect the clubs. They’re driving the price up with the assumptin we won’t pay the release clause. 

They are probably right tbh, for the amount they are asking for, we could probably land a younger version who is pretty decent. I am thinking we might now lean towards getting by with what we've got for the two games in January, and then bring someone in on loan if we can't get our preferred choices. 

4 hours ago, Awaymag said:

Is that the sound of fear in your assertion :naughty:

It was like that for 20 years under Monchi law. 

4 hours ago, jack j said:

I guess you would rather keep Kounde instead of Carlos if you were only allowed to choose one of them?

May as well send Carlos our way😉

Nope. People here knows that Kounde is a sale, it's a matter of time, but DC is the kind of player that we love here, cause his performances and age. 

3 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Of course, but, How many release clauses have you seen paid for an English club in Spain? 

Obviously if you come here and pay €80m We couldn't say nothing, but you and me know that this is not gonna happen. 

Same with Kounde. 

You'd have to pay release clause plus taxes and the entire amount in just one payment. 

Almost any foreing club have to negotiate with a spanish club to get their players, one exception, Neymar and PSG, find me another one. 

Edited by Trensa

13 minutes ago, Trensa said:

Almost any foreing club have to negotiate with a spanish club to get their players, one exception, Neymar and PSG, find me another one. 

Made me think of the Ander Herrera/Man Utd debacle 🙂

24 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I thought Partey & Rodri from Atleti went to City & Arsenal from activated release clauses. Kepa too.

I had assumed release clauses for La Liga players would be a good market for us. Young players that haven't signed 80m+ release clauses.

Release clauses used to be set at prices the club's thought no-one would ever pay to ensure the club's got a decent price if they did sell. Problem for the Spanish club's is they've not adjusted them and they are no longer out of reach for some club's to afford

6 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Release clauses used to be set at prices the club's thought no-one would ever pay to ensure the club's got a decent price if they did sell. Problem for the Spanish club's is they've not adjusted them and they are no longer out of reach for some club's to afford

Also it's dependent on when the player signs a contract.

If a player is within the first year or 2 of really breaking out and hasn't renewed his contract, the release clause won't be astronomical vs his value, especially to PL clubs.

I assume there's a lot of good young La Liga talents with sub 60m release clauses.  

Edited by The College Dropout