Diego Carlos

Nobody

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Are transfer requests even a thing any more? :lol:

I think at least in Spain, where release clauses are mandatory, the club just points at the agreed-upon release clause. "You can go whenever you want, as long as they pay the clause".

Hi again. 

The news about his salary is from a local radio, I don't really know if it is true but this journalist was not right about past offers. 

About Sevilla selling the player before Sat for me it ispretty remote cause we have a local derbi against Betis this Sat and DC is maybe our only healthy CB. 

And, again, I don't see Monchi selling this player below €50m inthis transfer Windows fighting league and UEL. 

Edited by Trensa

2 minutes ago, Trensa said:

Hi again. 

The news about his salary is from a local radio, I don't really know if it is true but this journalist was not right about past offers. 

About Sevilla selling the player before Sat for me it ispretty remote cause we have a local derbi against Betis this Sat and DC is maybe our only healthy CB. 

And, again, I don't see Monchi selling this player below €50m inthis transfer Windows fighting league and UEL. 

Cheers for the insight. What's it like being a Sevilla fan? Have legit never spoken to one. Which was your favourite Europa League win? :lol:

56 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Cheers for the insight. What's it like being a Sevilla fan? Have legit never spoken to one. Which was your favourite Europa League win? :lol:

We ate shit for a long time in the 90' cause our managers, we started to do the right thing but nobody expected such a fap decade and half. 

The first one was especial cause we thought that it would be the first and Last one. 

The only thing I need to RIP is win La Liga, but with the two cheaters clubs here and CR and Messi in their prime was impossible.

Maybe is the time. 

Edited by Trensa

57 minutes ago, Trensa said:

Hi again. 

Hello Trensa,

Carlos is going to triple his wages by coming to Newcastle. He is already making :( faces about being prevented the move. You don't want an unhappy player on your hands trust me. Sell him for the best price £28m and cash in before he gets too old. Both sides win.