Diego Carlos

Nobody

Just now, joeyt said:

I was chatting to a Spanish man the other day and asked him to copy me into an email

He said sí sí

Just now, joeyt said:

I was chatting to a Spanish man the other day and asked him to copy me into an email

He said sí sí

So shit you posted twice 

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

He said sí sí

:dog:

Newcastle fans have been warned not to get too excited about Diego Carlos as rumours continue to swirl around a move St James’ Park.

talkSPORT reported last week that the Magpies had made a £28million offer for the Sevilla defender.

South American football expert Tim Vickery told talkSPORT there are real concerns about the Brazilian.

Vickery said: “It was a couple of years ago that a Brazilian journalist, based in Spain, brought my attention to Diego Carlos and said ‘I think this is the best Brazilian centre-back in Spain, have a look at him’.

“My conclusion, and he won the Olympic gold medal as well, is that we may be dealing with a centre-back who may look better than he is. 

“Russell Osman syndrome, maybe? Remember him and Terry Butcher together? Everyone thought Russell Osman was the class act and then you threw him in the deep end and you found out that Osman looked better, but Butcher was much better.

“I worry about Diego Carlos. There are moments when he looks classy, but there are lots of mistakes and wild man things.”

9 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The fact he's a shithouse makes this 10x better. More please, go get Ekitike and our shithousery will go up further.

Hope he ends a couple of careers with a few horrendously, yet purposely mistimed tackles on Saturday if he plays 

7 minutes ago, Slim said:

Newcastle fans have been warned not to get too excited about Diego Carlos as rumours continue to swirl around a move St James’ Park.

talkSPORT reported last week that the Magpies had made a £28million offer for the Sevilla defender.

South American football expert Tim Vickery told talkSPORT there are real concerns about the Brazilian.

Vickery said: “It was a couple of years ago that a Brazilian journalist, based in Spain, brought my attention to Diego Carlos and said ‘I think this is the best Brazilian centre-back in Spain, have a look at him’.

“My conclusion, and he won the Olympic gold medal as well, is that we may be dealing with a centre-back who may look better than he is. 

“Russell Osman syndrome, maybe? Remember him and Terry Butcher together? Everyone thought Russell Osman was the class act and then you threw him in the deep end and you found out that Osman looked better, but Butcher was much better.

“I worry about Diego Carlos. There are moments when he looks classy, but there are lots of mistakes and wild man things.”

Fuck off Talksport.

Guest carpetman1
1 minute ago, Holloway said:

I hope he`s as much of a heed the baall as they make out,we could do with a new cult hero. Can`t wait to see him rinsing opponents, he looks fast as fuck out the blocks

Our refs are looking forward to giving penalties against him.