Diego Carlos

Nobody

20 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

[emoji38]

Messi told Diego Carlos to be careful and he responded by raking his studs up messi's leg.

:lol: The shit after the shove put me off a bit tbh.

If he is actually interested in the move I reckon we will get him. We are surely going back in for him. Can't be getting him and botman if they both just play LCB.

The thought of him next to Lascelles scares the shit out of me though. We definitely need a calm intelligent head that will organize and relax the backline. Maybe trippier will do that.

“I’m handsome, I’m a nice guy — but sometimes, I kick people"

Diego  Carlos

There's a decent article in the Athletic about his Europa Cup crime spree. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj8t73K5571AhWYWM0KHY0mCSQQFnoECAsQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheathletic.com%2F2004761%2F2020%2F08%2F22%2Fdiego-carlos-sevilla-redemption%2F&usg=AOvVaw0L_-IpS0urjjhGHdS6zndj

Edited by gazza ladra

3 hours ago, toontownman said:

If he is actually interested in the move I reckon we will get him. We are surely going back in for him. Can't be getting him and botman if they both just play LCB.

He is right-footed whereas both Botman and Schlotterbeck are left-footed so could work in the same line-up. Think it's more of getting one CB in, and Diego Carlos definitely looks more likely than the other two.

Then we need to focus on a new striker stat.