More transfer rumours

midds

I think there’s a fair chance Man Utd will keep hold of Lingard now there’s the high chance of Greenwood being otherwise engaged. Not to trivialise that situation but presumably they will have one less option shortly.

On 28/01/2022 at 10:12, Rich said:

We're currently on a 2/10 Transferometer rating from me. Bruno would take it to 4/10, Burn to 5/10, and Bakker to 6/10.

I'm going to need an exciting right-sided CB and a second striker in the Zapata/Nunez mould to hit the big 10. If we end up with the equivalent of Phillips and Lingard instead, I'll top out at an 8.

Trippier, Carlos, Botman, Digne, Guimaraes, and Zapata/Nunez would've been off the scale.

5/10 now, provided no hiccups.

Still think there’s at least two to come, more likely three or four.

5 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Where are you getting the optimism if 3 or 4 more? ?

I’m at a 7/10 with the deals done so far. Anything else is a bonus now.

Im at a 5/10. A forward thinking player will bring it up to a 7

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

5 out of 10?

You think that signing and address four problem positions has only achieved half the job? ?

Especially when one of them is a player that no one would have imagined coming here. 

Can see an AM and possibly another striker, GK and LB and that being that. I know the team needs an overhaul but having like 8 new players in a starting 11 this quickly would be insane

Edited by Kid Icarus

13 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Where are you getting the optimism if 3 or 4 more? ?

I’m at a 7/10 with the deals done so far. Anything else is a bonus now.

Eternal optimist, with some rationale.

Two loan slots still to use (Hope already saying Henderson is likely coming), and we’ve spent far less on the first centre-half than we likely expected to.

It’s been clear all window that we’ve been pursuing a left-back, another centre-back, and a forward player. I still think we can get them.

13 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

5 out of 10?

You think that signing and address four problem positions has only achieved half the job? ?

Such a simplistic view. I  think wood is shite (my view I’m not arguing that point again) Burn is decent but he’s also 5th choice. So yes we’ve addressed areas and brought in numbers.

we aimed for 2 centre half’s. A left back and another forward. So That’s 3 key positions we haven’t covered and 1 brought in I don’t rate and another who wasn’t near first choice so yeah I think 5/6 out of 10 is sufficient. 

Edited by gdm