More transfer rumours

midds

I'm fully expecting us go all out to pull off a massive statement signing today. 

Worst case we will get a few decent players in. Whatever happens I'm excited for the rest of the season. If we stay up imagine the summer [emoji38]

1 minute ago, OoOGazOoO said:

Man alive, you are too good to her!

I'm supposed to be working anyway mate, I'm going to have to dredge up some excuse why I should be in there instead of her :huff:

Just now, et tu brute said:

Still 12 hours left I’ll be very surprised if nothing else happens could be late in the day though 

Dunno like the quote of ‘god no’ seems pretty definitive

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

Smoke and mirrors to force Man U’s hand!  :pow:

We'll do the deal if it's reasonable, but we can't force Man U at the end of the day. This is their last day in the dying sun, can't blame them for trying to drag it out as long as possible.

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

Dunno like the quote of ‘god no’ seems pretty definitive

No red flags. There could be a deal being set up they don’t want to give other clubs notice of. Also there also could be movement from other clubs which means someone becomes available 

Edited by et tu brute

Guest reefatoon

We can't have business done after those man, I am finishing work at 3, so hang on signing a couple so I can watch! Selfish cunts.

The senior source has learned not to tell the press what they think may happen, which is another positive.

"God no" just doesn't fit with Eddie Howe's comments the other day about being ready to move late as things change. Or with the ambition the owners seem to be showing.

Confident we are trying for something big still.