More transfer rumours

midds

The Delli Alli news does tell me that they haven't given up.

If they have bid for Alli on loan, there will be others. Still have 4 hours. 

The standard of player will diminish though.

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Yeah, the Zapata comment just reeks of Sky Sports keeping viewers glued to the end and if they think I'm going to fall for that then they are absolutely right 

Yeah, I do think they'll be trying for another forward.  Wouldn't surprise me to see Hazard announce at 2 AM or some shit.

I want this to happen more because of pissing Everton off than us getting a new player :lol:

Hypothetically speaking. Too late now one would assume. 

Edited by Ikon

Think we've made a very clear sign of intent and made significant progress in first step of "the project".

Not sure what needed to be done to "guarantee safety" or if that is even possible in reality. The fundamental issues with the squad were never going to be fixed in one January transfer window and we were never going to buy a whole new starting eleven of world class players, anyone thinking that would be the case is setting themselves up for disappointment.

1 minute ago, Nine said:

So the deal would have to be in process of being done since early today or even yesterday 

350.png

They have 48 hurs to sort all that shite out now, they changed the rules.  As long as the deal is done subject to clearance etc they have an extra 48 hours now.

Edited by relámpago blanco

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

They have 48 horus to sort all that shite out now, they changed the rules.  As long as the deal is done subject to clearance etc they have an extra 48 hours now.

350.png