More transfer rumours

midds

I have no seen a second of Diaby play but I am very excited based purely on his fbref data :lol: 

Not much of a dribbler (unless there's a meg on):

image.thumb.png.c74c331f9ab93aa1f52903bc518e478d.png

Doesn't make many passes but absolutely loves a thru ball:

image.thumb.png.50ce29805cb3fb50287e3d2a1124db81.png

Should get goals and assists:

image.thumb.png.eee6df851697a871350a618f0cf0f4d3.png

image.thumb.png.31a312bb455a8eaad0411e4bc0e0211b.png

Basically an antithesis to ASM :lol:. A nice balance between them.

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Honestly man, people spreading fake stuff online, are they kids? Can you imagine being an adult and doing that

It’s sad as fuck, but this is our generation, people desperate for clicks, likes, and shares all for, well, nothing! 

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, sempuki said:

Would Diaby mean no Paqueta? Not that I'm being greedy or owt.

I'd be amazed if we were in for both, considering we're clearly looking to spend big on at least one centre forward, a centre back and a left back

I watched Diaby a bit during the first lockdown, and he was so erratic and his decision making was shocking. I'm hoping he has improved in those 2 years.

4 minutes ago, TRC said:

I watched Diaby a bit during the first lockdown, and he was so erratic and his decision making was shocking. I'm hoping he has improved in those 2 years.

Same feeling I got as well.

37 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Do we need to stop dismissing everything he says? As much as he is a cunt I'm starting to think he's one of the most reliable (apart from when it comes to budgets) 

Wish you'd sign out permanently you fucking wanksock.

Guest HTT II

If he’s gonna cost 50m or so I’d rather we tempt Leeds with a bid for Raphina. Mind I’ve seen nowt of Diaby…

35 minutes ago, TRC said:

Didn't realise he was only 20 when I watched him, thats fair play, get the lad signed.