More transfer rumours

midds

If anybody has taken real notice of the Diaby youtube videos, and his assists (not all of them great), you can see what an unbelievable finisher Patrick Schick is!! He would be worth lining up for next year or a nice chrissie present:footy:

39 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

This whole Gordon thing is worryingly like Andy Carroll who was also coming off the back of one good half season. We all know how that ended up. We don’t know if Gordon is professional enough etc to maximise his potential so it all seems a bit too much too soon. With Ekitike you could make a case for to beat off the competition and also because he plays for a tiny club in France who he is not necessarily loyal to so is bound to move elsewhere. Whereas with Gordon he already plays for the club he loves, is going to be overpriced English tax, plus not enough data beyond a good half season. I know Howe likes his Brits, if so I’d rather he sign Hudson Odoi as we’ve seen more from him over the years. 

Sarr seems an obvious alternative to Diaby though, not sure why we’re not all over that

Because he's supported his homophobic international teammate. Although obviously our owners don't have a great record there, that's probably not the sort of publicity they want.

Edited by Jackie Broon

Apologies, I assumed it'd be true as he's over here visiting Bruno a fair bit. I forward a lot of info from a WhatsApp group, I really should verify it first, its the second time I've fallen for that kind of nonsense :lol:

Edited by The Prophet

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Apologies, I assumed it'd be true as he's over here visiting Bruno a fair bit. I forward a lot of info from a WhatsApp group, I really should verify it first, its the second time I've fallen for that kind of nonsense :lol:

You should see them coming to be honest with you............

Meh. If true.. Id be fine with him on loan and an option to buy as long as we sign someone like Diaby or similar. 

Edited by Ikon