More transfer rumours

midds

10 minutes ago, STM said:

Yeah I just watched half an hour of Greame Bailey saying we are interested in everyone, which basically told me that he hasn't a clue who we are really interested in.

Isnt he reporting the north area? Used to be im sure. Was one who said the Ekitike deal was about to collapse. 

27 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Why would you think that?  Nobody knows apart from the people doing the deals.

Used to read F365 a fair amount, it was basically The Athletic before The Athletic existed.

37 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I don’t particularly want us to sign Traore. But he’d be better than our current wide options bar ASM. I feel the same about all of them bar McNeill. 

I think he's one of the worst options precisely because he's another version of ASM.

Traore seems to have one thing in mind whenever I've seen him. Either run as far as he can and get a shot away, or if he's a bit wider, run as far as he can and stick a cross in. Very erratic but I like his directness, ASM could take some of that.

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Missed the reports a couple of days ago about Asensio sacking his agent in order to push through leaving Real Madrid. Go get him.

I don't think we need an agent though.

That list is horrible. Can't see it being true either. Bloody fucking hope so because if it is then we would need new decision makers :lol:  Sarr is the only one i'd be ok with. The likes of Traore :lol: God! No thanks!

7 hours ago, TRon said:

I think he's one of the worst options precisely because he's another version of ASM.

Can see the lack of end product argument. But as players, I don’t think they’re similar at all. 

10 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Such Ashley signings it would be. Apart from Sarr. 

Of course it would be let's not try and kid ourselves here (I would argue Sarr would be also). However, I'm still confident that the quality of player brought in will be of a higher standard. Time will tell in 6 weeks when the window closes.

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, Ikon said:

That list is horrible. Can't see it being true either. Bloody fucking hope so because if it is then we would need new decision makers :lol:  Sarr is the only one i'd be ok with. The likes of Traore :lol: God! No thanks!

This, if that is our go to list I would be very sad.