More transfer rumours

midds

9 minutes ago, snakzz said:

Who Are you trying to fool?

Thats Mike signings all the way. 

I don't have to fool anyone.

You're already fooling yourself claiming those are Ashley signings.

1 hour ago, Ikon said:

That list is horrible. Can't see it being true either. Bloody fucking hope so because if it is then we would need new decision makers :lol:  Sarr is the only one i'd be ok with. The likes of Traore :lol: God! No thanks!

Hope we sign one of them for the fewm that ensues, and then the subsequent backtracking when they come in and play well.

Reading the story from Gosling (Watford) about some of their players, not sure if I would want Sarr or Dennis, he doesn´t name any names but not sure if the attitudes of them will be the right ones.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Even Traore ? 

Yeah man. I think they are all so much better than what we have on that side.

Just Traore's direct dribbling will open up so much more for the team. Even if his end product can be hit or miss.

Almiron and Murphy on that side are just so non threatening in any capacity.

2 minutes ago, buzza said:

Reading the story from Gosling (Watford) about some of their players, not sure if I would want Sarr or Dennis, he doesn´t name any names but not sure if the attitudes of them will be the right ones.

Yeah, probably why they are both still at Watford.

Their owner apparently always drives a really hard bargain when it comes to sales too and so that won't help either.

Some are really taking it bad when saying they are Ashley kind of signings. Not quite that far maybe, to be fair. But i think most get the idea that these would be very underwhelming and unconvincing. And NO, dont start with the delusional, unrealistic, expectations type of shite, forgot the last 14 years? and so on.  Just because they are better than what we have doesn't mean it's the right signings, or very good ones. Howe has even said himself that the quality we are aiming towards isn't easy to get, and that we are fighting with big clubs for signings. As i've said before i can't see any of these happening, maybe Sarr at a stretch but even then im not sure. I think it's more likely that we go for top quality youngsters with great potential, thankfully. To me it feels like some people are already starting to defend possible underwhelming signings, that are even unlikely to happen :lol: To justify that everything we do is great, if they sign. Almost as trying to convince yourself that this is good, i can see this being good and so on. Defending something that isn't even reality yet. This is how you overrate players and decisions. All i'm saying is that i don't like these names at all. There's a middle ground between these and Paqueta/Diaby which im sure we will find. Also, there are some posters that are in panic, as well as some who overreact about people bed wetting when in reality it's not always justified either.

Edited by Ikon