More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, Mattoon said:

Being clear from relegation is literally mid to upper mid table, anyone from 12th down is usually only 1 or 2 losses from being dragged into it so I stand by what I said. Bruce was a failure and Howe proved that and with the additional purchases already made we should be comfortably upper mid table, when we get at least a RW and a striker, which we will, we'll be pushing 8th up. At this point upper mid is already a huge improvement on previous seasons and a fight for a European place would be a bonus.

I thought your last post was funny but what on Earth is “upper mid table” :lol: That’d be top half, no?

3 hours ago, Kimbo said:

Our poor attacking options.

We're not going to get relegated though, I want us to make signings ASAP and it would be nice to have an amazing season but it's nothing to worry about if we go the loan/cheap route. They obviously have a plan for the club.

39 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Eh? That’s €849 million between just those 10 clubs. :lol:

Yes, but we normally see one of the bigger sides spending 200M+.  

Also we spend a fuckload one season underAshley and went down.

Edited by relámpago blanco

Just now, gbandit said:

I quite liked Dennis last season but he blew massively hot and cold, probably because he played in that side. When he played well he showed real quality though 

I think them stopping him from going to the AFCON really effected him.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

I think them stopping him from going to the AFCON really effected him.

Yeah, he was in a big sulk about that as he's quite a key member of the team. Watford shouldn't have done that really.

Dennis will need managing as he can be moody, but we've got the type of manager and atmosphere that will be really good for him.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, he was in a big sulk about that as he's quite a key member of the team. Watford shouldn't have done that really.

Dennis will need managing as he can be moody, but we've got the type of manager and atmosphere that will be really good for him.

His versatility would be absolutely key as well, and his numbers in a poor Watford side where brilliant tbh 

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

His versatility would be absolutely key as well, and his numbers in a poor Watford side where brilliant tbh 

Yeah, for sure. Still just 24 years old too, so there will be room for further development for him.

At Brugge he also got some decent Champions League experience, and had some nice moments, specifically at the Bernabeu. He can handle a big stage that's for sure.