More transfer rumours

midds

10 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Good article in i newspaper today—unnamed ITK—describing strategy and why differ from golf investment and from Man City/Chelksi strategies. Nothing that we haven’t discussed/speculated on here: basically constraints of FFP and slow build approach. 

Got a link?

edit: dw

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/saudi-arabia-newcastle-investment-money-liv-golf-1766119

Edited by LV

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

His release is peanuts, maybe we can do a Pope and give it them in installments. 

I'd take him as a wide player that can play striker if Wilson is out.

19 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I wonder if just because of Bruno we stand a bigger shot than any other side in securing Paqueta. 

Or it's just simply down to money as usual. 

So it’s either money or friendship? I suspect Champions League might play a part too.

Guest HTT II

I hear his release clause is hundreds and thousands, no doubt he’ll want a better conetract here! 

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

He'd be able to fill in for ASM or Wilson, he presses well, provides pace on the counter and has an eye for goal.  He'd be an immediate upgrade on Fraser and Wood on the short to medium term.

Yep. I'd even be happy with Sarr as well. It may not be brilliant, but it's step forward and good depth at decent prices.

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, hakka said:

Yep. I'd even be happy with Sarr as well. It may not be brilliant, but it's step forward and good depth at decent prices.

I’d be happy with both right now. Especially Sarr. Pace, directness, dynamism and goals and assists. What’s not to like…

9 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I’d be happy with both right now. Especially Sarr. Pace, directness, dynamism and goals and assists. What’s not to like…

I'd rate Sarr above Cornet but I'd be happy with both.

I know he plays mainly on the left, but as a left-footer do you reckon Cornet could play RW?

Guest HTT II
Just now, Keegans Export said:

I'd rate Sarr above Cornet but I'd be happy with both.

I know he plays mainly on the left, but as a left-footer do you reckon Cornet could play RW?

I honestly wouldn’t know as I’ve hardly seen him play other than the odd highlights.