More transfer rumours

midds

I see the Diaby links have resurfaced. That Baz guy from Youtube was playing Diaby videos last week and he seemed pretty convinced it was a goer. I mean you would have to be to start wanking over his videos on a public channel unless there's something in it.

4 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

I'm hoping it's 442 and he's buying Lodi for the left wing. Not saying get rid of Maxi but a bit of competition for his place should invigorate him. If it doesn't then see ya.

He has already said that nowadays you cannot play two up top so that disqualifies a 442

1 minute ago, NWMag said:

Where’s that Botman thread gone…

Believe the Commissioner Gordon thread turned around to make some melancholic remark about the Joker's latest rampage, and when it turned back the Botman thread had vanished. 

He would be an upgrade on Dubravka, I guess. But not really keen on the idea of signing Henderson. Especially at the prices that are being mentioned. 

I know he hasn’t played regularly for a while. But I can’t say I’ve watched him and thought he has looked good for Man U when he has come in. Can’t believe he is 6 2”, either. Thought he looked small for a keeper. 

As exciting as the Paqueta links are I think we are much more likely to spend a similar amount as he’d cost on a big time DM and keep the front 2 of our 3 as Joe and Bruno. If the Lodi links become true we will likely shift into the format of a Liverpool type side that will need that DM (like Fabinho does) to drop into defence when the full backs push up, who we sign at LB will be a massive indicator of the direction of our signings in DM/CM. 

Edited by Nine

3 minutes ago, NWMag said:

This looks like his agent is trying to drumming up interest. Probably Milan has changed their plan and no longer after him 

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Didn’t Botman say he’d prefer Milan. I can’t see how we sign him if Milan really want him.

I’ll be gutted if we end up with Mings, we already have his twin in Lascelles.

Don’t think he’s ever said that. The Italian media have said it a few times without any actual quotes 

2 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Don’t understand why we don’t buy Nick Pope , better option than Henderson.

Because his distribution is Sunday league standard, which will hold him back from getting a top team unfortunately 

18 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Oh and I’d still rather that Badiashaile bloke or however it is spelled over Botman, who looks slow to me. But I wouldn’t complain if we signed either. 

Was just going to say, either one would make me forget about losing out to Carlos very quickly.

12 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Didn’t Botman say he’d prefer Milan. I can’t see how we sign him if Milan really want him.

I’ll be gutted if we end up with Mings, we already have his twin in Lascelles.

As much as it’s popular to slag off Lascelles, I’ve never thought he’s looked as much of a liability as Mings does