More transfer rumours

midds

2 very practical signings so far and expect a fair few to go out including Darlow for £5m? And probably money now aside to cover the players with greater potential. Think we will be ok by start of season and now have 2 good keepers which is important given Darlow limitations and Dubravka injury record

14 minutes ago, jack j said:

3 more incomings for this window I reckon?

Striker

Centre half

Right winger

I'd like a Centre midfielder as well like

Apparently we want two strikers 

12 minutes ago, Ikon said:

IF we have made our interest known then why haven’t we done anything. Would have been a class signing. 

Agree but CM doesn’t appear to be a “priority signing” at this time. May see movement later in the window- if there’s any room in the budget- after a cb, a rw and a st are through the door imo.

Edited by McCormick

Just now, gdm said:

That’s when one was Etikite right enough. Him not coming in might change things 

Aye a suppose he would be the one for the future. Guess it all depends on what the budget can stretch too

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

We Defo need at least one, with Wilson’s injuries and Wood’s inability to play football

Aye definitely. I’d still give Everton the £40m or so for DCL personally. Similar to the new goalkeeping situation, it’d just mean there’s competition and no drop in real quality when one is missing. 

5 minutes ago, STM said:

Reet, wonder where our focus turns next. Reckon Botman will get done with Milan pulling out.

Milan pulling out doesn’t necessarily mean we agree a fee with Lille any quicker, especially with them messing around with the price since January.

2 hours ago, ManDoon said:

Yes to Broja. He was great for a good stretch of the season 

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

Probably could have done with a rest and the burden of scoring removed from his young shoulders, his all-round game is decent and at that age so I wouldn’t worry about goal returns just yet. Plus Southampton are more possession than chances created. He’s a talent, I’d have him here.

I love him, watched him intently when he was on form at Southampton. If they won't sell, we should look to loan at the very least. Got to think we're a better option than down south.

11 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

I love him, watched him intently when he was on form at Southampton. If they won't sell, we should look to loan at the very least. Got to think we're a better option than down south.

The way things are it sounds like we are literally waiting for the agent to say yes and then it will be medical time and signature