More transfer rumours

midds

3 minutes ago, duo said:

Doesn't score many goals - we need goals.

A finisher is useless if nobody is providing the chances.

A right sided forward is priority now and hopefully Elliott will be pushing Maxi all the way, he needs to raise his game.. he needs to realise that playing the simple pass is better than beating those extra 2 defenders and then losing the ball.

It would be nice to get another midfielder in but I can’t see anything other than Joelinton, Shelvey and Bruno starting, if we’re less wasteful up top we could be a very strong side.

Bit yes we need a mobile forward to cover for Wilson 

He's had a few interviews with him and fair play, he's asking decent questions in front of a camera and a crowd of people, he's done well to keep his nerve.

1 minute ago, STM said:

He's had a few interviews with him and fair play, he's asking decent questions in front of a camera and a crowd of people, he's done well to keep his nerve.

Agreed - he needs to invest in a microphone though :lol:

Guest HTT II
Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Enough about Downie, what about Adam?

I was going to make that joke myself ha ha. 

23 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

[emoji38]

The lad needs a director, if he's going to be front and centre, he just needs someone to tell him what isn't working,and where to stand, his posture, no mic, camera distance, people roaming around in the background, it just looks amaature, but I admire him, because he's clearly passionate about Newcastle and hes persistent. 

With time he will get there.

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

The lad needs a director, if he's going to be front and centre, he just needs someone to tell him what isn't working,and where to stand, his posture, no mic, camera distance, people roaming around in the background, it just looks amaature, but I admire him, because he's clearly passionate about Newcastle and hes persistent. 

With time he will get there.

Yeah this pretty much sums it up for me. I can't hate on someone trying to make a living out of there passion, as cringe as he can be sometimes. But he will only get less cringe over time.

5 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Yeah this pretty much sums it up for me. I can't hate on someone trying to make a living out of there passion, as cringe as he can be sometimes. But he will only get less cringe over time.

Hes absolutely horrendous 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Don’t get why people watch him and get annoyed over him if they don’t like him.

Same reason Luke Edwards is generally detested, you can't avoid either of them on this forum [emoji38]

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

I enjoy his passion for it all and his lack of awareness for all the hate.

Kids got insanely thick skin.

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I enjoy his passion for it all and his lack of awareness for all the hate.

Kids got insanely thick skin.

He’s thick as pig shit to go with it. He’s unintelligible and has zero stature in terms of how he presents himself. 

2 minutes ago, 1964 said:

better than riding around on a bmx doing wheelies.

Sounds like something my dad would say this. Any games console "get off that sega and go outside!" [emoji38]

Not trying to offend you btw!

Edited by NE27

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He’s thick as pig shit to go with it. He’s unintelligible and has zero stature in terms of how he presents himself. 

I kind of thought he was a bit special ???

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

With bullies it's often projection. They themselves know and are often told that they're boring, unfunny, unlikeable etc.

6 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I couldn't care less until he starts annoying the staff. He's like the spice girls, not my thing at all but fair dos if someone with no talent can make a go of things while not harming  anyone. It's not like I watch it.

Guest HTT II

I bet the players and staff think, oh no, here’s that creepy weirdo again. If you’re a fan turn up to games and watch the fucking game. Put your phone/camera away and enjoy the match.