More transfer rumours

midds

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Not for CHO and £20m that’s ridiculous. Gets us no where apart from an inferior player and £20m that gets you very little these days 

I don’t think ASM is productive enough to realistically demand more.

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

He's got 4 years left on his contract and one of our only 2 decent attackers when we're struggling to sign more which we need. The club'll demand what they want and rightly so, providing this is true. Which it probably isn't given Scott Wilson's articles this window.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Forget about him. We won’t pay what they want. Even if we dismiss talk of a strict budget it’s pretty obvious we won’t spend north of £40-50m

7 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

I’d love to give him a full season under Howe & well away from Bruce and finally playing with top quality players around him before I decide that 

I know we are mostly all aligned that our priorities this window in order are RW, FWD
Most would want midfielder next, but my biggest worry after the above 2, is our left back position.
Targett gets injured and we are stuck with Dum Dum. Am i missing something? Know Trips can play there

Just now, arnonel said:

I know we are mostly all aligned that our priorities this window in order are RW, FWD
Most would want midfielder next, but my biggest worry after the above 2, is our left back position.
Targett gets injured and we are stuck with Dum Dum. Am i missing something? Know Trips can play there

Burn can fill in there 

34 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Would be absolute madness to sell ASM, we are already struggling to bring in attacking players, we would need another if he went.

Well we have been strongly linked with Harrison, which position did he play all last season ?

Just now, arnonel said:

Don't think Lewis will be sold. He was coming into his own a bit in December before his injury.

Just now, madras said:

Well we have been strongly linked with Harrison, which position did he play all last season ?

LW but if we sold ASM and bought in Harrison we would still be no better off than we are right now, arguably worse off tbh 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

LW but if we sold ASM and bought in Harrison we would still be no better off than we are right now, arguably worse off tbh 

Letting ASM go would make sense of the Harrison link though.

Darlow, Fernandez, Ritchie, Manquillo, Murphy.

Leaves squad of

Pope, Dubravka, Gillespie

Krafth, Trippier, Lascelles, Burn, Botman, Schar, Dummett, Targett, Lewis

Shelvey, Bruno, Joelinton, Willock, Longstaff

ASM, Wood, Wilson, Almiron, Fraser

Leaves room for up to 3 signings and a tbc around Anderson who doesn’t count in the 25 anyway.

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I want to know what's up with Lewis, I assumed he'd get a chance as second choice LB this season. 

He’s injured