More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, KaKa said:

I never watched Almiron out wide for us and saw any of that :lol:

Almiron doesn't even take players on, which is the minimum requirement for a winger, at least sometimes. He's never a wide man. He's clearly a number 10 or nothing at all.

I just think any forward we bring in must have goals in his locker. Right now I'd rather play Wiillock on the RW than Almiron or Murphy. At least if you have a front three of ASM, Wilson and Willock, you know all of them will have one crack at goal.

I just saw Eddie Howe in the town, I asked if an attacker was coming soon. He laughed and winked at me, then grabbed me by the hair and dragged me into a toilet and fingered me repeatedly while whispering 'Eddie Howe's black and white army' over and over in my ear. Make of that what you will.

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I just saw Eddie Howe in the town, I asked if an attacker was coming soon. He laughed and winked at me, then grabbed me by the hair and dragged me into a toilet and fingered me repeatedly while whispering 'Eddie Howe's black and white army' over and over in my ear. Make of that what you will.

Too far? 😂

8 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

image.png.98feff891d70ddfd993e463d153ebb03.png

1 minute ago, Interpolic said:

Congratulations on the new role as Dwight McNeil's agent, @KaKa

The kid can play man, and he'll prove it at some point. I see something in him.

Who do you like that isn't already at a big club, or that everyone else isn't already raving about? Anyone unheralded that you seen anything in?

17 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

My wife is Tindall's girlfriend, so can confirm this is legit :thup:

24 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Did he have a South African accent?

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

Everyone is always for sale.

Not for CHO and £20m that’s ridiculous. Gets us no where apart from an inferior player and £20m that gets you very little these days 

1 minute ago, Alberto2005 said:

is ASM really that much better than CHO? I'm starting to lose confidence in him tbh.

He was our only attacking outlet for most of season. Get a decent winger on the other side and Wilson thru the middle and he’ll get more space. There a reason Chelsea & spurs are interested. We can maybe do better in a few seasons but to get rid now would be stupid