More transfer rumours

midds

8 minutes ago, Lotus said:

According to the Dortmund subreddit, Bild is absolute shite for transfer rumours. Not being a German speaker I can’t corroborate that by comparing them to other sources but Bild’s reputation on there is pretty poor. At least where Dortmund are concerned anyway.

I tHink it’s the speculated price that makes me suspicious.

Ah, okay. Well Dortmund have made him available, that much seems clear, and he has two years left, and so I can't imagine they'd be looking for much more than what they paid for him at the most, and they paid 25 million Euros.

3 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

Yeah, it's the best it's been for fifteen years, how odd people may want to defend the current set up in some minor way.

Can you let me know where anyone has said that? Or yet again, is this another made up point?

Weird how many people on here make up posts in their mind to respond to :lol: 

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Can you let me know where anyone has said that? Or yet again, is this another made up point?

I'm saying it. Forgive me, the whole RAWK comparison schtick is far more tedious than anything I might have mentioned.

Just now, elbee909 said:

I'm saying it. Forgive me, the whole RAWK comparison schtick is far more tedious than anything I might have mentioned.

The whole point being I wasn’t even criticising anything, just passing comment on it. I repeatedly said that it is a workable strategy, for now.

For people to jump to the defence of something that isn’t even being criticised is very RAWK like. That’s the whole definition.

8 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Apparently Amine Gouiri has a 33.5m release clause. I’d be surprised if that was true.

French press saying he has a verbal agreement that if a foreign club agree to pay 40 million euros they will let him go.

Not sure he’s an Eddie Howe type striker but that’s a decent fee for player of his caliber and potential. We were (albeit tenuously) linked to him before as well.

Edited by McCormick

22 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

You included 

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Another insightful post there mate, well done.

May as well have gone with, ”I know you are but what am I”.

You always seem so angry