Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

I thought he was our best player on the pitch 1st half. Best overall performance by him so far. Hope this was the confidence boost he needed to kick on for the remainder of the season.

Definitely improving after a slow start in my opinion. Thought he was decent at Brentford, done great for our first goal against Brighton and his best performance so far tonight and thought that even before he scored. Love that video and he'll be buzzing tonight knowing he's starting to feel part of the team (just get a feeling he maybe had doubts about himself and he looked nervous first few games) 

Not a fucking chance we stay up without him. We were absolutely fucked before he signed, and we haven't lost a game since he came in.

ASM would have been up front for the games he was fit, which would have weakened us massively, and even worse now thwt he's been injured. 

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Starts 90% of his sentences with "look" for some reason. :lol: Chuffed for him like, he's deserved that after all his hard work and not really getting any chances.

Very southern hemisphere that. Shane Warne (RIP) used to do it every sentence "look maaayte"

I’m sure my judgement is clouded due to him scoring and us winning again. But he did look better tonight. 

His touch is still horrendous at times. But he showed some good link up play dropping a bit deeper and as always, he lead the press well.

He was also better as a target man overall and with his back to goal (that chest down at the end!) I felt like it stuck to him more than it has in previous games, plus he won his fair share of headers again. 

What annoyed me was. That for once, his knockdowns and flick ons were all pretty accurate and right in the direction of Fraser, Murphy or Willock. But they all seemed to be flat footed and not anticipating them in any way. 

For all the talk of Burnley mugging us off and their antivax weirdo being a huge upgrade, Wood has the same number of goals now and we haven’t lost a game with him in the side, not something Brexit FC can say