Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

Yeah his transfer has already been triggered because he made 3 starts so being out for the rest of the season means nothing against us getting the fee.

They just have to take it on the chin and draft in one of the other 776 players they have and hope he helps. 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

What’s the issue that’s keeping him out? Hope he recovers and can pitch in for them going forward, whether that’s in the PL or championship 

Thigh injury I think 

Forest seemed to be doing quite well until they gave 200k a week to Shelvey and Wood. Think they are down now, in terms of a relegation race it looks close, but it seems clearly obvious that its Forest, Southampton and Bournemouth now.

Holy mother of christ :lol:

image.thumb.png.ec57726db8fe98c434bd920845b58a75.png

I've always said that off the ball he hides and makes an effort to not be available to receive the ball in dangerous areas, but this is surely taking the piss :lol: 

How can someone be so blatant at trying not to play football.

17 minutes ago, HawK said:

Holy mother of christ :lol:

image.thumb.png.ec57726db8fe98c434bd920845b58a75.png

I've always said that off the ball he hides and makes an effort to not be available to receive the ball in dangerous areas, but this is surely taking the piss :lol: 

How can someone be so blatant at trying not to play football.

100% conversion rate though, always look at the positives.

54 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

The timing of signing Shelvey and Wood was weird. Seemed like they were just starting to gel. 

They got a lot of injuries so had to get a couple in. Think they still have 12 or 13 out 

1 minute ago, BoSelecta said:

Most of our deadwood is championship level, they can punt us some of that parachute money. 

Aye but they seem to be happy to take them now and at rather generous prices

wwe-ted-dibiase.gif

After the insanity of the summer Cooper did a pretty good job by mid season gelling them into a team that’s picked up a decent amount of points considering their circumstances. I thought there was a good chance they’d be be cut adrift early, still think they go mind. 

Edited by Nine

I like Forest more than some of the other clubs though. We almost got boring Burnley back next season so hoping these can survive and Southampton, Bournemouth and perhaps Everton go down.

Edited by nufcjb

• 2 weeks later...