Jesse Lingard

If it was two white celebs standing near him nowt would be said, or two white footballers. They have fuck all to apologise for, society is so precious right now. 

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

You'd imagine Man United will more or less want a transfer fee for him.

Contract expires in the summer.  So makes little difference if he wants to leave.

This one will go down to the wire, I reckon. Still think a loan fee, that isn’t far off a transfer fee will be agreed near the end of the window. Meet in the middle. 

Why keep him and carry on paying his wages until June or whenever it is. Then lose him on a free, anyway. When they could accept around £8m or so and get him off the books now? 

Sounds like a classic case of cutting off their nose to spite their face. He's on, let's say £80k a week, not starting, rarely coming off the bench and he's a free agent in 5 months. Why the fuck are Man U not taking circa £6m in a loan fee plus the £1.5m ish saving in wages for a player who's not contributing anything at all? They're genuinely prepared to block it? It's a £9m flounce :lol:

19 minutes ago, midds said:

Sounds like a classic case of cutting off their nose to spite their face. He's on, let's say £80k a week, not starting, rarely coming off the bench and he's a free agent in 5 months. Why the fuck are Man U not taking circa £6m in a loan fee plus the £1.5m ish saving in wages for a player who's not contributing anything at all? They're genuinely prepared to block it? It's a £9m flounce :lol:

Seems really odd. 

We are no threat to them. Taking a financial burden off them so its a win for them surly? 

19 minutes ago, midds said:

Maybe Ralph sees him as an option.  If someone gets injured and they dont have an alternative he could be the difference between Champions League or not.

Just now, Wykikitoon said:

Seems really odd. 

We are no threat to them. Taking a financial burden off them so its a win for them surly? 

Yeah exactly :thup:

I could understand it if he was playing regularly and they'd need to replace him but he barely gets any time on the park. Why not just cash in and move him on? Stubbornness? Greed? Something personal with Lingard himself? 

I just don't get it. 

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Yeah exactly :thup:

I could understand it if he was playing regularly and they'd need to replace him but he barely gets any time on the park. Why not just cash in and move him on? Stubbornness? Greed? Something personal with Lingard himself? 

I just don't get it. 

Maybe he just doesn't want to come here? Could be that simple

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I would imagine every team in the league would want us to go down tbf like. Loaning us Lingard is basically helping us take over them as a club.

The way this window is going I wouldn’t bet on it 

4 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Maybe he just doesn't want to come here? Could be that simple

Maybe? There's so much contradictory misinformation out there that it's impossible to work out what's actually happened, it's a tough job trying to piece it all together but I think the general consensus it that he fancies it until the summer then he'll reassess, which is sensible. Even if he didn't fancy it though, I'd still expect Man U to agree to it and let the player make the final decision? The club's seems to be blocking it. Maybe they're going to actually play him??

Fuck knows :lol: