Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

11 minutes ago, Mike said:

It's a god damn travesty that Ronaldinho aged.

Dinho stoped caring I'd say, the travesty is R9 blowing both knees, had he been fit we would be comparing messi and cr7 to him. I believe he would be Pelé and Maradona level, his time in the Barça shirt speaks for itself, btw Romario and Ronaldo 97, best front duo ever aside from Pelé and Garrincha (Di Stefano and Puskas maybe could compare to the other 2). 

Edited by JNK

I think (hope) we will be on the front foot from the off and predict a 3-1 or 4-1.

Wood to get off the mark (maybe even a brace), and ASM among the goals.

Got a feeling Joelinton is gonna be immense tonight and Bruno to have a solid debut (whether or not he plays the full 90).

6 minutes ago, DMLeazesender said:

I think (hope) we will be on the front foot from the off and predict a 3-1 or 4-1.

Wood to get off the mark (maybe even a brace), and ASM among the goals.

Got a feeling Joelinton is gonna be immense tonight and Bruno to have a solid debut (whether or not he plays the full 90).

Brave.

Even when I almost expect that to happen nufc find a way to play the most disjointed lazy shit I've ever seen. 

Need a mammoth performance from all involved tonight like, let's not leave it to Burnley etc to decide our fate.

10 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Brave.

Even when I almost expect that to happen nufc find a way to play the most disjointed lazy shit I've ever seen. 

Need a mammoth performance from all involved tonight like, let's not leave it to Burnley etc to decide our fate.

Oh yes, but that's just my eternal optimism [emoji38]

Watford, Norwich and Cambridge are all too fresh in the memory - but I feel the team with the new signings will be up for it tonight.

11 minutes ago, DMLeazesender said:

Oh yes, but that's just my eternal optimism [emoji38]

Watford, Norwich and Cambridge are all too fresh in the memory - but I feel the team with the new signings will be up for it tonight.

And why the fuck not eh,  howay the lads!!!

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

Bet Everton start their two new midfielders, even though they have hardly played.

Did either of them just return from South America from international duty or have they both been with the team since the 31st January?