Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

It's like a said before, all of the new signings are of a similar ilk, attitude and mentality. Good, solid, level headed and reliable pros.

They have all referred to the "project" or the "vision" or the "ambition". Whatever the club is selling to them, they are buying into it and prepared to fight for the cause.

They may vary in ability and skill.... but they are all here for the right reasons.

Truly exciting times.

Edited by DMLeazesender
grammar

12 hours ago, NEEJ said:

The balls on this kid (Bruno, not Haydn; N-O still won't let me remove quotes on my phone). 

His belief in himself is seriously impressive. He's got this. 

Are you using the dark theme?

If you refresh the page you get the option to clear any quotes from the box where you write your reply, but when using the dark theme the option is displayed in white text on a white background so it's almost impossible to see. 😬

Edited by Peppe

Oh God damn it, I'm twice as concerned about relegation after getting this guy and watching his interviews. He seems like a great footballer with a great mentality and it would really suck to lose him because we couldn't stay up :whatdidido:

Hi guys, I’ve been following both Ligue 1 as well as this lad very closely over the last couple of years and wanted to provide some insight for those of you who might be interested. I firmly believe you’ve signed an absolute worldie here, do let me know what you think and good luck for the game against Everton. Howay the lads!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cvQgB2eMbQ

I think it's highly likely that what will look like a thunderbolt shot on goal, that Bruno scuffs massively, will make everyone groan. "Oh no. We're cursed to ruin even the best players."

But ah, the ball flies at ludicrous speed into the opposing technical area, not only decapitating Frank Lampard but causing his head to explode. Tears of joy all round. Even the Everton fans know it's for the best, really. Bruno turns to the camera and winks.

Then it ends 2-0

2 hours ago, Peppe said:

Oh God damn it, I'm twice as concerned about relegation after getting this guy and watching his interviews. He seems like a great footballer with a great mentality and it would really suck to lose him because we couldn't stay up :whatdidido:

Relegation would kind of suck in general :lol:

22 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

When i started supporting Newcastle in 1992 I never dreamed of receiving game-day content from a midfielder like that! Technology, professionalism in football, and most excitingly, Newcastle, has changed and improved so much since my youth!

He better play well is all I know. I’m almost looking forward to his post-match celebration video more than the game itself tonight!

29 minutes ago, STM said:

Anyone else being listening to Mas Que Nada on repeat... no just me. :lol:

Do it, gets you right in the mood.

That's a proper football music! You should also listen to this one it's about R9, good stuff!  

Btw how I miss the days this whole generation was on the pitch. (and not only the brazilians, classy era)