Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Scoring against Arsenal was the icing on the cake for him, what a great debut season and how could a team like Arsenal not sign him when he was available and choose to spend 50m on Ben White instead?

To be fair, Ben White scored as many goals as Bruno tonight...

2 minutes ago, swebat said:

To be fair, Ben White scored as many goals as Bruno tonight...

:lol:

Fucking love Bruno like. If I was any good at football, I'd want to be able to play like does. He works so hard for the team, has that bit of aggression that you need from a CM, while being absolutely incredible on the ball with an eye for a pass that is up there with the absolute best. 

im pretty sure ben white has had better games, he is coming back form injury. Arsenal are not that bad a team, but they are a team where all the discourse is hysterical. They have fallen short of top 4 which they really should have managed basically out of a fair amount of luck and incompetance elsewhere but they are, as carragher pointed out, no way the fourth best team in the league. They dont need massive investment, need a statement midfielder and a decent striker and their first choice cbs to stay fit and they'll be decent enough. 

They are a long long long way off chelsea, man city and liverpool though, but everyone else is.

Edited by Tiresias

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

:lol:

Fucking love Bruno like. If I was any good at football, I'd want to be able to play like does. He works so hard for the team, has that bit of aggression that you need from a CM, while being absolutely incredible on the ball with an eye for a pass that is up there with the absolute best. 

His composure when being closed down or pressured is so rare as well. No panic at all, just total confidence and calm. 

This man really just rocked up at the club when it was in the absolute pits with a big smile on his face and proceeded to have an absolute ball of a time while rocketing us up the league. Guy is built different.

So pleased for him that he's getting so much recognition. The confidence to come in when he did and do what he did, and be excited about taking the club forward is special.

1 minute ago, Tiresias said:

im pretty sure ben white has had better games, he is coming back form injury. Arsenal are not that bad a team, but they are a team where all the discourse is hysterical. They have fallen short of top 4 which they really should have managed basically out of a fair amount of luck and incompetance elsewhere but they are, as carragher pointed out, no way the fourth best team in the league. They dont need massive investment, need a statement midfielder and a decent striker and their first choice cbs to stay fit and they'll be decent enough. 

They are a long long long way off chelsea, man city and liverpool though, but everyone else is.

I disagree that they aren't the fourth best team in the league mind. As much as we outclassed them tonight, they've been very good this season and should have finished in the top 4. Spurs are so incredibly reliant on their two world class players, take even just one of them away and I honestly think they are where Leicester are now. Arsenal have an exciting future ahead of them (if they can get Nkethia to sign a new contract) and keep Partey fit along with their front four. 

hmmm i see, and saka, martinelli, odegaard and smith rowe are all exciting, but they are young and not quite consistent yet. You are right they should outweigh kane and son, but they don't, kane and son are that much better that you can have a much more meh team behind them (kulesevski looks very good too mind)and you are going to get more points

6 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Whats this shit he does when he rolls the ball forward with his studs, needs to stop that posing shit.

Why? It’s about altering the ball position rather than ‘posing’.